A Normal Day

Inks pov

     It was a beautiful day in the doodlesphere. I was watching over all the AU's to make sure nothing bad was happening, of course one of the AU's where being destroyed but that's just to keep the balance. Why am I okay with this you might ask? Well let me tell you.

  A few years ago me and Error made a truce. This truce was to keep the balance, between creation and destruction, also because we were tired. You see you might think "Oh that looks like sooo much fun" but in reality it's tiring. But I still love to do my job.

Anyways, I was just laying there watching the AU's go through multiple endings watching so many A-
*Ring Ring*
I jumped a little but quickly got my phone out and looked who was calling me. It was Time, a smart little Sans. I answered and said hello.

"heya Ink, are you busy cause I could call ya back if you want me t-"

"No I'm not busy so calm down" I quickly said while cutting him off.

"Okay cause I was wondering if you would like to come to the meeting today, I have a new mission for you and the others" he calmly explained

"Ok I will be there shortly"

"Bye"

Call ended

Well there goes my spare time. I sighed and got up, while stretching. I grabbed my stash, that contains my vials, and got my paintbrush, broomy, and made a portal to TimeTale.

As I walked into the AU I immediately heard Sans' talking about their AU. Most of them were talking about their human and how they are killing papyrus and everyone. I stopped listening to their stories and walked down the hallway that leads to the main office.I looked up and saw a sign that said "Time sans' office"

   I walked in and was greeted by blue and dream. They are also protecters of the AU's but in their own different way.

"Ah, Ink welcome go ahead and have a seat the meeting will began in a few minutes" Time said Greeting me as well.
I nodded my head and took a seat in my chair. Then I put broomy on the side of the chair.

                ~A few minutes later~

       Everyone was here so Time began talking about things. He talked about the balance and how it was doing Ok. But
at last he started talking the

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading and i hope you all liked the first chapter of my new book
~LifeIsWeird