~ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ~

𝐉𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I slowly open my eyes, to my dark room. I sit up, taking my glasses off, and rubbing my eyes. I fell asleep.. again.  I had this.. weird dream of me and Evan. As much as I don't want to admit it, I love him. His pretty eyes, his hair- 

My thoughts are interrupted as my phone buzzes. It's hidden in the covers, and I search for it. Once I found it, I turn it on.

I adjust to the bright light to see a message from Evan.

𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧: You up?

𝐉𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝: yeah, why?

𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧: I know it's late, but could you sneak out and come over?? It's urgent and my mom isn't here.

𝐉𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝: wtf? it's 11pm, it's not late

𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨...

As confused as I am, I get up and turn my light on. I stretch, letting out a small yawn. I keep quiet, since my mom is asleep. My phone buzzed again.

Evan: Jared, please. I'll give you 20$ or maybe more

Jared: okay, be there in 10

Evan: Okay

I'm not going because of the money, but I'll probably play it off. Or I could tell him how I feel-.. 

I quickly slip something on, and grab my phone and keys.                                                                            On my way out of my room, I shut the light off. I walk to the front door and open it. I silently shut it and lock it behind me. I start my car and i'm on my way to Evan's house. 

𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I wait on my couch, fiddling with my thumbs. I wanna tell Jared how I feel, in person.                        I also just want to watch a movie or hang out.. 

~𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏~

Jared texts me he's here, and I let him in.
"So.. How long do I have to stay to get the money?" He says as he walks in. I shut the door behind him, and lock it.                   

"I m-mean..  a-atleast  an hour." I say, cringing at my stutters. Jared walks into the living room and sits on the couch. "So.. What'd you want?" He asks. I follow him and sit next to him, keeping a bit of space between us so he doesn't get mad. "Oh-.. I-I was wondering if m-maybe we could watch a m-movie? Or play t-truth or dare-??" I said, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Oh. I see. That's what 'urgent' is to you.." Jared said, lightly chuckling. "Well, we can play truth or dare I guess. We can download an app, those are interesting. Let's go to your room." He says, getting up. I get up as well, and lead him to my room. I feel my hands getting sweating, so, out of habit, wipe them on my shirt. 

Jared downloads the app, and we sit on my bed facing each other. As he's adding our names into it, I get a chance to admire him. I suddenly start to panic as he looks up from his phone to look at me, as if he knew I had been staring. I quickly shift my stare to the wall.

"Okay, I have it all set up." He says. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh- Truth...?" I say, unsure of myself. 

He presses truth, and reads it aloud. 

"Do you have a crush?" 

"I uh.. Y-yes." I say, blushing a bit. 

"Nice." He says, looking back down at his phone. He then clicks dare for himself, and quickly reads over it. Then he turns the phone away so I can't see. "Jared y-you can't cheat!" I squeak out. "I have to see the dare-.."  I then see he is slightly blushing. "Oh, the dare is-..." He trailed off. "D-Do we h-have to kiss o-or something-?.." I say. "Y-Yeah, but that's gay-.. I'm not a pussy so let's get this over with-.." He says, facing me. "I-Is it like a r-real kiss?" I manage to squeak out. Jared reluctantly nodded. I scoot closer to him. My stomach is in a big knot but my heart is fluttering.

𝐉𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I slowly lean in, cupping Evan's face. My face is heating up and i'm trying not to smile. The dare was to eat a spoon-full of mustard, not to kiss. Evan crashes our lips together, and I passionately kiss back. I desperately deepen the kiss, getting lost in this blissful moment. He's tugging on the collar of my shirt, practically begging for more. I pull him into my lap without breaking the kiss. 

After a few more moments, I pull away, gasping for air. My face is warm, and Evan is very red. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes, and I lightly smile. "W-was that j-just for the d-dare? D-do you want me o-out of y-your lap-??" He asks. "Your choice to get up, Ev." I say. He stays put. "J-Jared-..." He says, holding onto me. "I l-like you- I m-mean-..!" He squeaks out. "I like you too Ev.." I says, smoothly. I wrap my arms around him and rub his back. "I love you so much Evan.." I say. "It's been a few months since I noticed I've had feelings for you." I feel him wrap his arms around me, and he grips onto my shirt.

"I-I l-love you t-too.." He says. His stuttering is so cute.. 

We stay like this for, what seems, a while. Just holding onto eachother.