Solar

*~ third person pov~*

As long as i could remember I was never alone. Miku a demon inhabited my body although he was a very nice demon and we ended up getting really close. Me and miku are still together to this day. Although other than him I was pretty much alone .anyways back to my story I  remember the day I got sent to the orphanage.

*~flash back~*

Is saw a younger boy approach me he had dark brown hair and pure black ears he was also very dark skinned. The boy also had reddish yellow eyes. He was wearing a pink sweater which i thought was kind of cute. The boy also seemed quite older than me.

"Hello are you new around here?" The boy asked with a smile.

" Y-yes....." I answered nervously while miku was being very skeptical of him.

"Well do you want to come play with me and my brothers?" He asked fidgeting around a bit.

"Mmm okay but whats your name?" I ask me and Miku deciding he's not a threat.

"Hmm my name is noah!" He says his wide smile appearing yet again.

"Thats a nice name" I say while smiling a bit.

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Whats your name" he asks again

"Oh its solar!"

"Well then solar come meet my brothers!"

"Alright." I said smiling.

He grabbed my hand and led me over to two fairly older boys. One had dark blue hair that faded to light. He also had the same color wolf ears. This guy had way lighter skin than noah. On the other hand the other one looked like a meifwa with the same pale skin as the other. Although they werent wearing anything unparticular so i didnt pay much attention to their clothing.

"Solar meet my two brothers this is lupin" he says still smiling.

He pointed to the one with blue hair as lupin stuck his hand out. After a few seconds i shook his hand and introduced myself.

"And this is akobo!"

Again i introduced myself and shook his hand.

Things were awkard at first but as time went on we became very close. They even got to see miku and it's rare for him to leave my body.

*~ end of flash back~*

I was seven at the time and the worst was yet to come.

I remember the day we were getting adopted it was anonymous though so we had no idea who our future Gaurdian would be.

*~flashback~*

We were riding in the back of the car everything was normal until.

*Bang*

"W-what was that?!" I said scared

"I-it must have been nothing"

It was then that Noah started to wake up since he was sleeping.

"I don't think that was noth-" Lupins face turned pale and his eyes wide as he noticed what the loud noise was.

"A gun..." Lupin says his voice wavering a bit.

"a gun?" Akobo asked eyes widening.

I look over to see what Lupin was staring at and saw that the driver had been shot in the head and the car was swirling around we didn't notice it though since we were to busy shouting.