RVTR

Okay I guess it's somewhat related to the pic... I got a bit off topic i think. Anyways! I apologize for spelling and grammar errors.

~°~°~°~°~°~

"Petra?"

"What?"

"Do you need help?"

"No! Just... I can do this Erd." Petra said.

"Okay whatever you say... Just call if you need help." Erd said, waving and leaving the kitchen. Petra continued trying to get her report done.

"Petra?"

"What?" Petra asked irritated, her eyes not leaving the paper

"Uh do you need help or something? I can- No!" Petra interrupted, slamming her hands on the table and looking up at him.

"Gunther, I don't need any help, just go!"

"Wow. You're obviously in a bad mood." Gunther chuckled.

"I just can't get this stupid report done! Was it this hard for you?"

"No, I just had Erd do it 'cause he lost rock, paper, scissors."

"Wow okay. Leave me alone now."

"Petra?"

"Oh my God, what do you want?!" She screamed, but soon regretted it once she saw who she was talking to.

"Is that any way to greet your Captain?" He said, surprised by her sudden outburst.

"I'm so sorry Corporal! I am just so frustrated with it!"

"Did you ask for help?"

"No, I can do this myself. I don't need help." Petra said, returning to her report.

"Let me see it." He sat down next to her.

"W-What? I don't need any help, I c-can manage it." Petra stuttered.

"Yes, you probably can, but I'm helping you because that's my job."

"Your job is to command me, not help with my priorities."

"Not as your commander. As your friend." Levi said.

"F-Friend?"

"Yes, we are friends right?" Levi asked. Petra smiled.

"Of course!" She kept the large smile on her face as he helped her finish her report.

After The Report is Finished

"There!" Petra cheered. "I'm done! Oh my God! Thank you Levi!" She then did something she would never do. She grabbed his cheeks and planted her lips on his. Levi was beyond surprised, he wasn't complaining but still surprised. None the less, he kissed back. Petra then opened her eyes, realization of what she was doing hitting her. She started to pull away, but she was dragged back into the kiss by Levi. Petra felt like crying, she was so embarrassed.

"Holy shit she did it!"

Petra was once again about to pull away at the sound of Hanji's voice but was kept in place by Levi's left hand. He used his right hand to throw the nearest object, a cup, at Hanji. Receiving a shatter and a laugh fading away.