Color Me Black

When I was fourteen, my best friend Alex and I watched my father take the death penalty of lethal injection. He was accused of murder because his fingerprints were at the crime scene. My father was a twin. He said a quick minute speech about life and how much he loves his family to the end of time and how fucked up America is. His last words to my mother, Alex, and I was "Forgive and forget. You'll live to love again."

My mom and I moved to the UK shortly after his death. For two years I lived my life. I kept my American life a secret. I never told anyone I was still writing to Alex. I met some nice friends in high school who go by the names of Drew, Alec, Mark, Jess, and Kellen. We became a band named Fighting Our Lives often abbreviated as FØL. Prior to me turning sixteen, I had a short lived relationship with a girl named Shayley. A month or so after we broke up, Shayley committed suicide after her dad said some disgusting words to her about dating women.

When I turned sixteen, my mom just about lost her sanity. It was then I met a girl named Hannah, whom of which became my best friend. Halfway through the year, my band and I got a pretty strong fanbase that reached America. Contacted by Sumerian, we began writing our first album and moved to Chicago. Alex and I contacted the minute I was back on US soil.

There I met a guy name David Darocha who was touring with his current band Born of Osiris who were signed to the same label we are. We toured together and soon after, I moved in with BOO. Living in a giant house was David, their vocalist Ronnie, the two guitarists Lee and Jason, keyboardist and vocalist Joe Buras and drummer Cameron Losch. They gave me a place to stay and got my name out there.

Through them, prior to me turning 19, I met Daniel Shapiro. We became good friends. I became a touring musician when my band wasn't touring so I would be busy. I toured keys with LIGHTS, filled in guitar for BOO, helped Alex with his band Chelsea Grin and toured drummer for Like Moths To Flames on several occasions.

As 2011 rolled around, Daniel joined TWA and TWA's drummer left and they needed someone to track drums for their new album they were releasing. I told Daniel I would do it. I knew TWA from when Craig was in the band, but stop visiting much because of the huge popularity my band was gaining. So I jumped at the chance to reconnect with the new line up of TWA.

I learned they were looking for a new drummer in which they asked if I would be that. I turned down the offer. Being a part time tour musician and still manage a band was enough on my plate. Later on in early twenty twelve was when David and I ended our little 'fling' going on as they kicked out Jason from BOO. Jason joined CG and suddenly my friendship was split amongst both bands in different perspectives. Warped Tour became my escape and I began hanging out with TWA a little more other than in the studio.

My band and Telle's became real good friends and I started to develop a crush on the guitarist, Zack. However, at the end of Warped, David and the guys moved out from the house with losing Jason and David took it upon himself to move to an apartment, taking my stuff with him. I was put on another tour that lasted about halfway through the winter. By then, David left for the trackinb process of Tomorrow We Die Alive and so Zack flew with me back home.

We got snowed in and after hours in the cold just talking about anything and everything, we kissed after discussing about the universe and it made me the happiest person alive. January through March was some of the best months of my life. Then touring came. Both of us had to leave to tour. Only seeing each other via web cam.

I found out that my band was playing for the Vans Warped Tour twenty fourteen a few days later. I remember calling Hannah and crying because I though Zack and I's relationship would go downhill like Shayley and I's. Hannah told me to stop being a pussy and get a grip. She said it can't be as bad as her relationship is going. It was then I got her a spot on Warped Tour as a tattoo artist. To help her get away. She will be flying out in a few days.

I flew out to Atlanta shortly after to spend a few days with Tyler before the start of tour after coming from the hospital. This is where my story starts.

omg iyonnea you're starting a new story when you can't even update the ones you have published, LIES!

New laptop = frequent updates

that is all.