Meeting

I look up at the people who were standing in front of me. 

"So this is my stepsister Sakura. She is 'The Odd Job Fairy' Sakura is highly intelligent and greatly skilled in many things. She will be lending all of you a pair of hands. So don't hesitate to work her to the bone." Lilly said.

I stare at them. Observing, memorizing their faces and names in my head. I heard a snapping sound and I zone back into reality.

"Yeah yeah, what's up" I stammered. 

"You were doing that thing again, weren't you? You are not on a battlefield or some fight." Lilly said with a sigh. 

"You never know when some crazy person is going to attack!" I argued.

Lilly sighed, "Sakura I got you this job for a reason. I want you to have some sort of stability and I want you to not worry about those type of things. I want you to take care of yourself from now on. I want you all to influence each other but I don't want you in dangerous situations anymore that puts your life at risk. Mom has said the same thing and so has your brothers and your father even Rose our younger sister."

"Huh, so everyone is that worried huh? Geez, I can't do that to them. Plus your husband is the one giving me most of the dangerous jobs since not many police officers are well trained as I am." I boosted slightly

"Yeah yeah, now you can put those many skills to use," Lilly said.

"Freaking finally. Sis, you are the best!" I said in an excited tone and hug her. "How do I repay you?"

"You don't have to do anything," Lilly replied.

"Oh I know I can help you doll up so you and your husband can look at you and fall in love with you all over again and again and again. Mom keeps harassing me about you giving her grandkids." I said. 

Lilly blushes and I giggled. 

"Alright now I got to plan this," I said and pulled out a planner.

"N-no you don't have to." Lilly stammered.

"But I always plan your dates. You two are both busy that you need me to help. I was the one to match you together." I said. 

Lilly sighs "That's why you earn the nickname fairy in school." 

I gave her a toothy grin. 

"You are going to still go and set it up even though I said no," Lilly said.

"All done," I said putting my phone and planner away.

"I shouldn't be surprised and yet I still am at your exceptional skills," Lilly said. 

"Eh, what did she just do?" Tsubasa said. 

"Easy and simple my dear Tsubasa. I just made a reservation at a restaurant, arrange her outfit together by photos of course and have them order and a hair and makeup stylist reserve for the day. I also called both Lilly's husband chief about the date and Lilly's secretary as well." I said explaining.

"That's amazing," Tsubasa said.

"Well I have been trained and I have kept my skills up to date," I said. " I had many jobs before this one. I use to be a secretary, a bodyguard, makeup and hair stylist." I said.

Everyone was amazed by this as I list many more occupations. 

"I'll be leaving then, have fun everyone I have a meeting to go to," Lilly said.

"Okay have fun at work," I said. 

Lilly smiles and walks out. I smile and turn back to the group. I took out a small notebook and started jotting things down. I put the notebook away.

"Can you excuse me for a moment I have to call someone so they don't worry about me," I said.

Tsubasa smiles and said, "Of course."

I smile and said, "It will only take a moment." 

I walk outside and called the owner of the club that I usually work at. 

"Hey, owner," I said.

"Hey what's up?"

"Well, I won't be coming for a while."

"What am I suppose to tell everyone?"

"Well tell them I am on a long hiatus," I said.

He sighed "Fine what are you doing this time?"

"I'm working with an idol group." 

"Oh, which one?" 

"They are called B-Project or B-Pro for short," I said.

"Oh, that's the very popular fourteen person group right?"

"Yeah, that's them." 

"Excited that you get to work for a group of males." He said in a teasing tone.

I laughed "I get to work with a cute girl too."

"Oh, I didn't know you swing that way." 

"I do not! I am straight! I like the opposite gender."

"Alright alright calm down, I was only teasing."

"Well I will visit anytime I'm free," I said.

"Bye, Sakura."

"Bye, Owner." 

I hung up and stretched my arms up to the sky. A few of my bones crack. I smile.

"I will do my absolute best from now on," I said to myself.

I walk back inside the building. I gave the group a smile. My stomach growl. Everyone laughed.

"Let's go eat some ramen and sushi. Mmm dumplings." I said.

We head over to Moons apartment. I sat down on the couch. 

"I already order our food. So everyone can relax." I said putting my phone away. 

Tsubasa said, "Why are you called the odd job fairy?"