RVTR

A quick little drabble I just wrote while doing homework (I get side tracked so easily it's not even funny). I apologize for spelling and grammar errors

~°~°~°~°~°~

"Hanji! I need you're help! I need this book but it's on the top shelf and please!" Petra begged, coming into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll get it, I'm just helping shorty here with his problems." She said, pointing to Levi who was sitting down at the table. Petra looked at him, and apparently here eyes were glued on him for a while for Hanji waved her hand in front of Petra's face. "Hey! You in there?!"

"What? Huh? Oh yeah, sorry just sorta zoned out." Petra blushed, embarrassed that she was caught staring at Levi.

"Well I'll meet you in the library, just give me a minute." Hanji said, pushing Petra out the door. "Oh my God did you see it! That just proved everything I said true!!"

"What are you talking about?" Levi asked.

"You really can't see it huh? The way she looks at you isn't the same way she looks at other guys."

"Hanji-"

"No. Just think about it for a minute. You know I'm right." Then she left. Leaving Levi there, alone in the kitchen. And if you looked very closely, through the tough guy face, you'd see a blush upon his cheeks.