Follow you for a lifetime

1.

Shang Qingua knows well, what the price to pay for betrayal is. However, he betrayed his disciples, handcuffed the mantras for many years. The moment Shang Qinghua was kicked out by Mobei Jun from the hiding place in Mai Cot Linh then, the moment facing thousands of hateful eyes of Thuong Khung Son, he soon knew he could not turn his head. He hated himself for being ignorant and heard the words of the Ma toc, selling his disciples. Standing helplessly looking at his disciples, his fraternal brothers fell under the hands of Ma toc, he knew that it was too late, the end of this Thuong Khung Son was all due to him.

He regretted, extremely regretful. But what to do, things couldn't be cured. But Shang Qinghua never hated Mobei Jun who made him become like this. From the depths of his heart, Shang Qinghua never hated Mobei Jun. He never regretted having saved Mobei Jun, never regretted having followed him, never regretted saying: "Dawang, please let me follow you, a life in a lifetime." . "

2.

Shang Qinghua also knew very well what the Mobei Jun was like. For Shang Qinghua and Mobei Jun, outwardly cold, he were extremely weak inside. Although Linguang Jun used to harm him, Mobei Jun drunk alcohol and alcohol when he heard that Linguang Jun died. One after another, the strong smell of alcohol spreads throughout the room. Shang Qinghua really wanted to come before him and scold him for a match, yelling at him like that, there was a day of death for alcohol. But Shang Qinghua, there's no right to scold him. He could only stand there, heartbroken, watching Mobei Jun become crazy about alcohol.

"He is dead, he is dead. Linguang Jun is dead." Mobei Jun's voice was hoarse with alcohol.

"Dawang!" Seeing him almost collapsed, Shang Qinghua ran to support him.

"My only relative died too."

"Dawang..."

"In the end, I'm alone."

"Dawang, you still have me."

"You?" He burst out laughing. "Haha, you're just a servant, how can I put it in my eyes."

Each sentence like words stabbed into the heart of Shang Qinghua, pain.  As the master of An Dinh Phong, but considered as a servant, these words completely hit his self-esteem.

"Well, at least you can help me give out more." Mobei Jun suddenly kissed his lips, a wild kiss. Tongue lips entwined, the rich taste of blood and alcohol as stimulants made him crazier. It was not until he had almost no air to breathe, that he stopped torching the other lips. Pressing Shang Qinghua down on the bed, the eyes of Mobei Jun lit up, lust nearly dominated him.

Even though he invaded, Shang Qinghua could only laugh miserably. It is okay to make things better, just be satisfied. In the beginning, Shang Qiunghua suddenly flashed a thought. Maybe he could be near Mobei Jun a little more, even if only for a little bit.

In the room, the scene of spring was varied, and a sigh of joy filled the room.

3.

Perhaps Shang Qinghua was wrong. He never got closer to the Mobei Jun, but pushed him further away.

After the dream of a night of joy, he saw that his side was empty and cold. Mobei Jun had risen up before and had left him for a long time. Trying to drag the broken body off the bed, he got up to wear his clothes, trying to cover the festering wounds all over the other person. Although his waist was still hurting, he tried to run outside to find Mobei Jun.

Mobei Jun still went, but Shang Qinghua had to try to run to catch up with him. As usual, Shang Qinghua was still walking behind him, five steps away from him. Suddenly, Mobei Jun turned and looked, Shang Qiunghua jerked her head, unconsciously smiling like a usual. His eyes looked cold. The eyes were wide open, as if they wanted to warn something. He knew, Mobei Jun wanted to warn him that he would never be mentioned that night again.