Mistake

plot by :

moonsume

-

The sun rays hit her face, making it glow. Chaeyoung took a deep sigh and look at her sleeping face, beautiful. Chaeyoung let out a long sigh before turning over and facing the ceiling.

She sigh again when the memory of yesterday came flooding into her head.

'Chaeyoung, please' the older whines as she grabs on Chaeyoung's shirt.

The older voice echos in her head.

'huh?' Chaeyoung says innocently. ' please, help me, fuck me,' the older says as she continues whining about the frustration she was having.

Chaeyoung momentarily cover her ears when she heard the conversation that happen last night played in her ear.

'o-ok' the younger stuttered nervously. The older pushed the younger on the bed and hungrily kiss her, not wasting any second, Chaeyoung kisses her back with the same hunger.

Chaeyoung licks her lips when she remember their hot make out sessions.

No, I can't be craving for it again. Chaeyoung told herself.

Jisoo moved and lazily place her arms around Chaeyoung waist. She snuggled into Chaeyoung chest and ask, "what are you thinking about,"

"N-nothing," the younger stuttered.

Jisoo let out a small hum before falling back to sleep.

The way those heart shapes lips kiss her neck. The way she moans when she was being pumped by Chaeyoung. The way those nails scratches the younger back when her g-spot gets hit. The way she pants after coming for the third time.

Chaeyoung sighs, knowing that she can't forget about that night. She may have just ruin their friendship for agreeing to do it. But the pleasure she got from it, she is willing to risk anything so that she could see her best friend, that she doesn't know she was inlove with naked under her again.

Chaeyoung hands roughly went through her hair. She sat up and rubs her forehead. She scrunch up her nose when she thinks of the possible outcome. She soon felt herself tearing up as she only realise now that she loves her best friend more than a friend should.

She was about to get up and leave when Jisoo hugs her waist and pull her down again. "Chaeyoung ah," Jisoo says quietly.

"I love you,"

Chaeyoung face her to see her best friend's face glowing and the sincerity in her soft, delicate eyes.

Chaeyoung let out a soft sigh and kiss her lips softly. "I love you too," it came out merely a whisper, but it was loud enough for Jisoo to hear.

"Be mine," Jisoo asks as she trace the younger girl face. Chaeyoung heart soften and she replies after awhile, "yes,"

Jisoo smiles softly when she hears the answer and kiss the girl lightly before snuggling to her.

Chaeyoung let out a happy sigh, maybe this wasn't as bad as she thought it is.

Because now, she get to lay in bed, with someone she dearly love in her arms.

Maybe, it wasn't a mistake.

-

I'll edit this and make it better, soon.