Est. - OPEN ⋆

HELLO LOVES

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE
I decided that I wanted to create a cover shop where I can really allow my imagination to explore with the many ideas I come up with. Also, I wouldn't mind lending a helping hand to my fellow authors who need a book cover, because trust me, I know the pain of having an ugly, unattractive book cover.
And please you don't have to ask me through direct message if I can make a cover for you because yes of course I will, and currently my dms are all over the place and I'm seeing messages from 2019 appear so it is very confusing when you ask for a cover via DM, just come here and request it because I'll always say yes.

READ CAREFULLY
Any-who, these are the steps on how to receive a book cover, keeping in mind that it'll take approximately 2-3 days max. PLEASE DO GIVE SOME FORM OF CREDIT. And lastly I do put a lot of effort into making these covers, and it takes me almost an hour and a half so don't ask for one if you plan on asking someone else.
I'll try my best to make 2 covers so there's a option to choose from but it isn't guaranteed.

EXTRA
ps. The more appealing a cover looks, the likelihood of more reads or recognition an author will get.
FC = Face Claim (what character, person)

⚠️ THE BOOK MUST BE PUBLISHED WITH AT LEAST A CHAPTER OR SYNOPSIS OF SOME SORT
OR IN THE PROCESS OF BEING PUBLISHED SOON ❗️

READ THIS CAREFULLY AND FILL IT OUT   ACCORDINGLY

1. Title of the book:
2. Subtitle if (necessary):
3. Any specific FC  (please indicate) :
4. Quotations, Lyrics, or Phrases:
5. Movie Poster :
6. Author's Name:
7. Visual/Theme/Background:
8. Extras (like props, stickers, add-ons etc.):