When its love if it aint rough then baby it aint fun

After working together for awhile at the precinct Conan has started to feel something towards his older model Connor. He does not care that Connor is obsolete or less efficient than him. All he cares about is the smaller Rk800. But he isn't sure that Connor feels the same. So, he decided to test the theory.

One night when the officers had gone home for the day and the Androids where to stay here in the charging bay he approached Connor and tapped him on the shoulder. As the smaller Android turned around and looked up towards him not a word was said he simply leaned down and kissed him softly against his lips. At first Connor's eyes widened and he tried to pull back, but then to Conan's surprise.. Connor actually kissed him back. Now finally having the answer he'd been waiting for, for months he took it a bit farther. The Rk900 slowly placed a hand on the others chest and deepened the kiss and Connor seemed to be playing right along with it. After a bit of the kissing, Conan grabbed Connor by his tie and dragged him down the hall and into the interrogation room. Connor stumbled after the taller Android, curious as to where he was being led to and why. After Conan opened the door he brought Connor over to the table and sat him down on it. "I love you." Conan said, his LED turning yellow. "..do you love me back?" He asked, looking down a bit, scared of the others response. Connor looked up with wide eyes. Not expecting any of this, his LED blinking yellow as well. After a moment he responded. "..yes.." he said in a quieter voice as he reached up to the other and placed a hand on Conan's chest with a smile. The Rk900 looked back at him in shock but also joy. He leaned against him and kissed him once more. After a moment he rested his head next to Connor's ear and whispered. "Do you trust me?" Connor shivered slightly from the whisper but nodded his head 'yes'. With that Conan smirked and laid Connor back on the table and grabbed that metal hand cuffs that were attached to it and clasped them onto his wrists. Connor's eyes widened a bit and his cheeks flushed in excitement. His eyes darted back to the other as he laid there under him. Conan leaned forward and rested his chest against Connor's and started to kiss him against his neck as he began to strip the others clothes off. He took Connor's tie and tied it around his head and mouth as a gag. After that he pulled his jacket off and began to strip. Connor's face was a bright bluish blush at this point as he watched Conan get naked. Once Conan was done he set his nose on Connor's bare chest and stuck his tongue out, licking him all the way up to his chin. Connor sighed softly through the gag, closing his eyes and relaxing. Conan moved his head and suddenly bit his ear causing the other to open his eyes back up and look over curiously. After a moment Conan rested his hand on Connor's stomach and trailed his hand down him to his waist. The Android under him shivering slightly from the movement. He traced his hand to the others member and grabbed it, resulting in a load muffled moan from the Rk800. Of course this was just a tease as Conan now flipped Connor over onto his stomach and leaned against him. He whispered into his ear once more with another sly smirk. "Be a good boy and I promise I'll reward you~" he said smoothly. Connor looked back almost pleadingly as he nodded his head with a small whimper. Conan stood back up and slid his hand over the others ass. After a moment he slipped his fingers in between the crack, listening to the soft groans and sighs coming from the one chained to the table. Finally he slipped a finger into his hole and pushed it in deep. Connor groaned through the gag and pushed back against the finger eagerly with another small whine. Conan pulled his finger out and growled a bit, slapping his butt cheek. "Be patient." He said with a bit of a hiss. Connor whimpered a little and laid back flat on his stomach and relaxed. After a minute Conan continued and slipped the same finger back into his hole resulting in a quiet groan from Connor once more. He then slipped another finger in and pushed them in deep. He could feel the other's body quivering with excitement. Finally he slipped the last finger in and began to spread them a bit. Connor moaned in pleasure through the gag, lifting his head up slightly. After Conan was pleased he pulled his fingers back out and readied himself at Connor's entrance. His own member pressing right up against the others hole. Connor whined softly as he waited but didn't move. He didn't want to upset him again. Finally he thrusted forwards and into him. His member pushing its way through the artificial muscle of the others tight hole. Both Androids moaned and sighed in pleasure from the experience. After he was in deep enough he began to rock his hips back and forth, pushing in and out slowly. Connor's eyes fluttered a bit as he groaned and started to pant lightly. Conan grabbed onto Connor's thighs and began to push against him harder now. Penetrating him with more aggression. In quick, fast jerks of his hips. Connor's head raised off the table and his eyes rolled back as he moaned loudly through the gag. Drool dripping down his chin, as his eyes remained back in his head. Conan started huffing and groaning in sheer pleasure. His nails digging into Connor's thighs causing the others skin to phase out in the small area. He bucked his hips harder and harder as his body started to tense. The Rk900's head rolling back as he moaned loudly. Connor pulled against the restraints and groaned even louder through the gag, biting his lip to keep up with the sheer pleasure he was feeling. He was huffing and panting rhythmically with each thrust of Conan inside him. He didn't think he could take much more. His own body was starting to tense and his toes curled. Conan picked up the pace even faster. Until finally he let loose and came inside the other. He let out a long sigh and collapsed onto Connor's back in exhaustion. Connor yelped as he felt himself let loose just as Conan had. His eyes widened as he felt the warmth fill his rear. When Conan fell on top of him he collapsed onto the table and let out a low, tired moan. After a few minutes Conan pulled out, blue thirium leaking out the back of his partner. He unchained Connor and helped him up, taking the tie out of his mouth. Connor kissed his cheek and smiled softly. "Let's go get cleaned up." Conan said quietly to his newly found lover.

I hope you enjoyed that. Don't hate me, I was bored lmaoooo