Jumped

I walked slowly as i woke up from my nap. I was tired that i almost fell on the bed. I didn't want to go to school. I wish my friend Lola was still here. She'd make me laugh in any situation. I wish she never moved. I hate her step fater. She hates him too. I groaned as i plopped to my bed. I got out what i was going to wear. I love that it was friday, I went inside the bathroom and took a shower, After i dried myself, I put on my cloths and went downstairs. I made breakfast because everyone was still asleep. I had to leave at 6:00. 

"I'm leaving," I said, eating the last of my bacon. 

I got on my bike, opened the lock and rode to school. i still had one piece of bacon in my hand so i shoved it in my mouth and rode on. As soon as i slipped inside the classroom, i made it in time. The bell rang. It's going easy to school. The teacher begain his lesson. I sighed as I daydreamed about being free from this place. I looked around to see some girls laughing at me. That was perfectly usual. They were some rich girls and wore dresses. I wore pants and jeans. I looked at the teacher, trying to concentrate. School ended slowly. At the end of school, I went to my locker in a hurry. A note fell out:

"Meet me at the street corner. Then get ready to die."

I rolled my eyes, I was used too death threats. I signed and went to Street corner where it was a dark alley. It was Aidyn and his friends. I pretended I didn't know them. 

"Excuse me who are you? I came here expecting to be bullied. Not meet some weirdos," I said.

The growled at me and got out a knife. I looked calm but inside i was paniking.

"Put that knife away," I said, crossing my hands.

I took out my lollipop and started licking it.

"Oh eating while your going to die are you?" Aidyn asked.

He started attaching me with the knife. He made a big cut on my left shoulder. I snapped. I got out the short trident, the length of a knife only a inch longer, and stabbed him over and over again. The lollipop in my mouth stayed while I laughed.

"STOP!!" He yelled.

"Shh, you deserve it. Candy?," I asked, offering him the lollipop.

It then stabbed him and he died. I looked at his friends and said, "You all deserve it"

BYE, SANITY