Chapter VII

I feel so empty
Yet so full of emotion

Like the smallest thing
Could push me over the edge

What do you do when there's nothing
But pain left inside you

And what if everything
We were looking for only existed in our dreams

How do you explain something
You don't event understand yourself?

-B.G.T

Bailee Poppy was not easily angered

Bailee Poppy was not easily angered. So when she found herself yelling at the twins, it was in glee. Pure happiness. They had just announced to her that they had an 'anonymous donation' so now they have the money they needed to start their very own joke shop. Bailee has been their best friend since first year, therefore she knows that it has been their dream to open up their very own joke shop. So she was currently sitting in their room with them coming up with ideas for new products and bailee turning them down, they mostly ended in something catching on fire or someone dying or it is just pure illegal.

After hours of Bailee saying 'no' and the twins saying 'but why not', the half French called it a night. On her way back to her room she passed a certain Weasley's room by the name of Bill Weasley. She couldn't help but wonder why he was talking to himself.

"I don't know how am I supposed to fix this?" Bill asked. Fix what? Bailee thought

"You got yourself into this mess William Weasley" the stern voice of Molly Weasley Said back. So he wasn't talking to himself.

"I realize that mom. Just.. help me. Please" he said back to her in a pleasing tone.

"You know what you have to do." She said

"Uggg anything, but that" bill said

"It's the only way, and you know that" she said in a finalizing tone. Bailee thought it was the best idea to get back to her room so the Weasley mother didn't catch her listening in on their 'private' conversation.

Bailee was pacing back and fourth in her shared room with Hermione and Ginny. ' how am I supposed to fix this?' The voice of Bill kept replaying in her head. What does that mean Bailee thought. 'You know what you have to do' Molly's voice said. What does all of this mean?. It was a few days after Bailee was eavesdropping on their conversation and she couldn't get it out of her head. What on earth were they talking about?. Bailee had an idea but no it can't be. It was highly impossible. So she shook the thought out of her head and tried to carry on with her day without thinking of this conversation.

"So what's poppin, Poppy?" The voice of Bill Weasley Said. Bailee chuckled at this.

"That's a new one" she said while laughing a bit. He sat down beside her on the couch as she was currently in the sitting room reading a book. Well was reading a book.

"Yep. I thought of it while helping mom with dinner so I ran in here to tell you." He replied. Bailee laughed and put a bookmark in her book and turned to him.

"You're telling me you left your mom in the kitchen, and ran in here to tell me something you could have told me literally any other time." She asked amused

"Yup" He said popping the p.

Bailee laughed and snuggled into his side while her wrapped his arms around her, anyone who didn't know them would think they were a couple.

"Do you really think we're gonna be okay?" Bailee asked. Immediately dropping the mood.

"With Voldemort rising and more muggles getting killed." She added. His arms wrapped tighter around her as he answered.

"I really don't know what is going to happen. As long as Dumbledore is around and I'm still alive, you will be okay" she smiled slightly at his answer, but he didn't know that.

"I mean how safe really. Even wizards are getting murdered, and we know it's not Sirius Black." She said, getting even more worried.

"We'll be okay. I'll make sure of it." He said ending their conversation. Resulting in Bailee falling asleep, which made Bill fall asleep, which made Ginny come in the living room to get them for dinner and squeal and run out of the room and run back in with a camera and taking a picture then running back out and showing everyone in the kitchen who was eating dinner making Fred and George claim 'they lost their appetite'.

All was going well at Number 12 Grimmauld Place

All was going well at Number 12 Grimmauld Place. Fred and George doing their normal pranks. Ron eating. Hermione scolding him and reading. Ginny squealing to Bailee about boys. Arthur going on about some new muggle thing he found. Molly cooking. Lupin and Tonks staring longingly at each other (but neither knew). Sirius teasing them for it. Bailee and Bill talking and sneaking glances at each other (but neither knew). Again, Sirius teasing them for it. So all was normal as well.

Sirius thought it would be funny to tell tales of when he went to hogwarts, it's safe to say that Fred and George were taking notes.

"...and then BOOM it was hilarious!" Sirius Exclaimed while standing up dramatically.

"Cmon Remus you remember the good old days" Sirius said while walking over to a very shallow looking Remus Lupin.

"Oh yes, the days of Sirius Black flirting with every single girl that was in sight. The good ole days" Remus Said sassily while rolling his eyes and laughing a bit.

"I didn't know Sirius was such a player" Fred Exclaimed while looking at Sirius like he was perfect. I think he just found his new role model Bailee thought.

"That he was" Remus Said while laughing At Sirius's expression which was an expression of being proud, annoyed and smug.

"Tell us more." Fred and George Said simultaneously

This made everyone in the room laugh. Which was just teenagers, Remus and Bill, And well Sirius.

So Sirius continued to tell stories of their days of hogwarts. Their glory days. That was until well molly frantically ran in the room with Dumbledore trying to keep up with her.

"Is what you say true albus? Isn't there anything you can do?" Molly Weasley Said pleading

"What I say is true and the only thing I can do is testify in court. Now molly you need to calm down he will be fine." Dumbledore Said calmly

"I'm sorry can someone please explain what is going on" Sirius Said impatiently.

"Harry Potter has been expelled"

——————————————————————————
Published 02/26/19