1

JUNHEE POV

The alarm clock starts beeping. And I push my hand to turn it off but is difficult when you have your eyes close. So I open them trying to focus completely on the red button and press as hard as I can to shut it. Is 6 a.m and I must get up quickly to take my daughter to kindergarten.

I push myself up and walk over to her room. She's the cutest girl I've ever seen. Maybe I am saying this because she's my daughter but...She's so pretty. I let her hair grow so now it reaches her elbows, is black and shinny. She has the cutest almond eyes and is one of the smartest kid in her classroom. She's perfect.

"Eunkyung....Eunnyy....baby come on..." I push her softly and she quickly pouts at me and turns the other way, "come on baby, I need to take you to school" and I help her seat up until she just nods. I place her uniform besides her bed and she just nods once again and opens her eyes.

I leave the room to start breakfast, I am not the best cook but is a good thing my daughter isn't a picky eater.

She comes out of her room still half asleep and takes a seat on her favorite spot in the sofa. I keep scrambling some eggs and frying some ham. I pour her some grape juice on her princess cup and she starts to eat

We take our time to eat since we're both like to talk a lot.

After finishing, I pack her stuff and head out.  I drive her to school just in time. Then I rush to my office job. Working in the accounting department for a lawyers firm wasn't my dream job but is the best I could find to fit my daughter's schedule and mine.

I move to my small booth and turn on the computer screen to start working on some numbers.

"Hey....hey",  I keep on typing,  "hey....hey...." I finally let my eyes look upwards. Is Yuchan an intern from Jeju University that for some reason started talking to me

"Yes Chan" I say

"Want to grab coffee with me?" He asks so brightly is hard to believe he's studying to become a lawyer.

"Sorry Chan, I'm a little behind on a report for Sehyoon..." and he starts to pout. He reminds me so much of Eunkyung.

"I even brought a special cream...look cinnamon apple" he extends his hand and there I see in the palm of his hand some small packages

"Ok Chan....want to go buy some donuts" I say and he starts jumping up and down.

We greet our seniors as we make our way to the first floor. We walk faster towards the elevator before it closes.

"Hold the elevator" I shout and the woman inside does just that

"Thank you"

"No problem..."she smiles my way and I nod at her, "wait....are you new here?" She asks and I shake my head

"Well I've being here for almost a year now..."and she giggles

"Sorry...is just that I haven't seen you...what's your name?" She asks and I  take out  my presentation card

"Park Junhee, accountant here at the firm on the last floor...and you?" I ask her out of politeness. But Chan just smirks behind her. This kid.