You're Kozik's 17 Year Old Daughter And After He Dies Happy Takes You In

-Your parents had hooked up during your dad's junkie days and he hadn't even been aware of your existence for a good part of your life.

-About two years after returning from his tour with the marine corps, he was contacted by a detective.

-He had initially tried to ditch the detective, thinking he was in trouble for something, however, he was finally "brought in" on a traffic violation.

-He was in the middle of arguing with two officers when his attention was caught by somebody sitting in a chair across the room, that person was you.

-He immediately noticed the blonde hair, dimples, and blue eyes that matched his own.

-The detective told him that the young girl sitting in the chair was his daughter and that the mother had been found dead from an overdose the week prior, leaving him as your only family left in the world.

-He brought you home with him to Tacoma, and then eventually to Charming when he transferred there.

-He was determined to make up for the 8 years of your life that he had missed out on and did everything that he could to make sure that you were always safe and happy.

________________________________________________________________________________

-The two of you were incredibly close and every day after school you would get off of the bus a block away from Teller Morrow and walk down the street, before careening into the waiting arms of your father, followed by hugs and greetings from your uncles, your father's brothers.

-You were a junior in high school and 17 years old when your entire world changed.

-One day after school, you went through your normal routine and were surprised to find the clubhouse empty except for Chucky, Gemma, and a couple of prospects who told you that your father and the rest of the club was off dealing with "club business".

-You had set yourself up in your dad's room while you waited for him to return, working on an essay for your English class.

-Hours later, Gemma entered the room, startling you not only from her sudden entrance but also from the pained look on her face.

-You went numb the second the words left her mouth, your father was dead.

-The next few days were a blur as you did nothing else but sob and sleep, only eating when Gemma forced you to.

-After the arrangements were made and the funeral was held, Samcro's lawyer reached out to the club regarding your father's final wishes, informing you that he had filed paperwork not long after you had come into his life.

-He didn't have a whole lot of money or assets to his name, however anything that he did have, he left to you.

-Since you had just turned 17 and were still technically a minor, a guardian needed to be appointed and in the paperwork, your father listed Happy Lowman as the person he wanted to take you in.

-People had mixed reactions because while your father and Happy had been best friends, nobody could picture the Tacoma Killer taking in and raising someone's child.

-Happy was originally resistant to the idea and tried to convince Gemma to take you in but she and the rest of his brothers insisted that there was a reason Kozik left his as your guardian and that he should respect his fallen brother's wishes.

___________________________________________________________________________

-Happy decided that it would be best if he simply moved into the house that you had already been sharing with your father as his bachelor pad was no place for a teenage girl to be living.