A promise

Regina went to the forest and saw the boy. They started kissing and more she said "Promise me that when we have a child will move out." He told her I promise your mom won't know about our baby. Regina smiled and got up she went home. She listened to her mom tell her stories about her life. It was boring to her Regina hated magic. Years went by and she found out she was with child. Cora could not find out about this. Regina was about to run a way but Cora grabbed her. Cora said "Regina I know about the baby you are only fifteen years old!" When the baby was born Regina wanted to hold her. Cora handed took the baby Regina never got to hold her.

Cora put the baby in a orphanage so Regina couldn't find her. Regina opened her window and went outside. She said"Your name is Gaby and I will find you sweetie don't forget me." Tears went down Reginas face she let the paper go. The paper flew off Gaby was six years old. Jake her friend told her Gaby look parents are coming. She told him I know but they won't adopt me. Jake frowned Gaby said"It's true every time someone wants to adopt me something goes wrong." Jake told her so your cursed from getting a home? Gaby rolled her eyes and told him I'm not talking about fairytales.

Jake laughed Gaby smiled as the parents passed them by. After the parents left they all went to eat dinner. Gaby said "Jake I think we're met to stay together forever." Jake smiled eating she laughed. Jane walked over with Carter smirking Gaby told him great. Jake looked at the girls and told her I have a plan. Jane said"Look Carter it's Gaby the girl who can't get adopted." Carter told her I know I guess she will end up alone haha. Gaby pushed them and told them I think you two better leave. The girls left Gaby smirked Jake smiled at her. Sara the lady in charge told Gaby to follow her. Gaby got up and followed Sara kind of worried.

Sara opened the door Gaby is always in this room getting in trouble. Gaby sat down seeing a man in the room she wondered who he was. Sara said "Gaby this is Mr. Gold he is here to take you to a foster home for girls." Gaby told her what no I can't leave Jake alone he's my friend. Sara left the room Mr. Gold said"I know you care about your friend Gaby but you and him have different destinys." Gaby told him your crazy I'm out of here. He grabbed Gaby's arm and pushed her in the car and drove off. Gaby looked out the window and saw a sign. The sign said welcome to Storybrooke.

Gaby looked out the window seeing Regina and the town people. Rumple opened the door and Gaby was put in a foster home. Gaby would watch the clock has it never moved. At age six a lady named Emma showed up and the clock moved. She was so excited Henry knew Gaby he was eight years old. Henry wondered if Gabys family would hit her because she always wore long sleeve shirts. Blake came to school the girls moved their hairs in a circle to get his attention Henry didn't like him.

Robin was doing her home work Danielle walked over to her. The teenagers watched to see what happens. Danielle said "Hey Gaby your the new girl right our boss wants to meet you." Gaby was about to  eat her lunch but Danielle took it. Henry watched wanting to help her but he was scared. The girl pushed Gaby into Blake. They laughed Blake helped Gaby up she looked at him. Blake said "Your pretty Gaby now I want you to be a good girl and give me your money." Gaby frowned and told him but I have no money. The girls smirked Blake slapped Gaby a few times then left.

Henry ran over and helped Gaby up he said "Gaby are you okay look will tell the teacher." He moved her sleeve and saw a burnt mark. Henry told her did Blake and his gang burn you? Gaby looked at Henry and hugged him crying. Henry told her sh it's ok I'll walk you home. Gaby walked with Henry she saw Danny smoking. Danny was sitting on a chair outside and saw them. Henry laughed with Gaby then they both stopped. Abby said "Hi Henry tell your mom I said hi Gaby sweetie better get inside." Gaby nodded and told Henry bye and ran inside worried.

Henry walked home Abby went in the house and hit Gaby. She said "Gaby what took you so long your father has been burning my arm now fix super!" Gaby cried and started fixing dinner Danny came inside drunk. He said "So your finally home bring my dinner in the living room." Gaby made dinner and brought it to him. Danny told her it's about time now set it down and come here. She put the food down and walked over. Danny tipped Gaby she fell and he started kicking her he laughed. Gaby cried he told her look at the cry baby. Abby smirked watching and shouted go to your room.

Gaby watched as Danny and Abby walked out of the house and left. Danny ran back in and threw the food all over Gaby then walked out. She got up in pain and turned the shower on. Gaby cleaned herself up and got out. Tears went down her cheek as she got dressed. Gaby pulled out her diary and wrote inside it about her life. The next day Gaby walked down stairs quietly. She made it outside and saw Henry he was playing with Pongo.

Gaby said "Hi Henry oh you have Pongo today." Henry told her yeah I'm watching him today something wrong. Gaby said "I'm just scared of dogs that's all do we have to hang out with him?" He told her why are you scared of dogs so much. Gaby looked a way remembering something that happened. Henry walked up to her and held her hand he told her follow me. She followed Henry he said "This place is a secret you can't tell anyone anything promise me." Gaby nodded and told him I promise Henry.