Enjoy your time

The person you love and care about and the person who loves you and cares for you is impossible to be the same person.

I talk to everyone in the same way, whatever their social level.

 If you do not know where you are going, all the ways you go will take you to your destination.

Do not despair of the mercy of God, life goes on and everything is destined whatever happens.

 There are difficult things that disturb life, and life will become harder if the person is indifferent.

How wonderful it is when one does not need to wait before starting to develop his life and his world.

 The saddest part of life today is the spread of science that is concerned with knowledge more quickly than a society that seeks wisdom.

 When death ends life, the relationship remains interconnected among the members of society.

 Sometimes I can hear my bones being scratched by the pressure of various things.

We are all human, and everyone has the right to choose the life that suits him to be happy.

When death ends life, the relationship remains interconnected among the members of society.

 Sometimes I can hear my bones being scratched by the pressure of various things.

 We are all human, and everyone has the right to choose the life that suits him to be happy.

 Do what you want in life but remember that there are conditions that compel you to abide by its laws.

In this life, do not grieve for something that has happened and ended, but smiled because it has become the past.

 You have to dance freely like someone who does not watch you, love as if you have not let someone down, sing as if someone does not hear you, and live in peace as if you live in paradise, this is life.

You only live once, but if you take advantage of this life properly, your life will be perfect and adequate for you.

All that we have learned in this life can be summed up in just three words: life goes on (sweet and bitter). When you live a unique life in this world, most people share this wonderful life, and that is what happens.

 People with mental states are always doing the same, over and over again, but you should expect different results.

It is better to be hated for what you have done than to be loved for something you did not do.

There are only two ways to live a quiet and happy life, first to think that there is no so-called miracle, and the other to believe that all things happen are miracles.

 The things that happen to life are those that occur when one is busy making other decisions. The presence of true friends, the reading of useful books, the presence of an indifferent man, all these things are the ingredients of an ideal life.

We do not do everyday things just because they are due to us but to their importance in life.

 I may not go where I intended to go, but I think I should be where I'm supposed to be.

 Sometimes the question is not as easy as the answer.

 A person represents his own independent personality in life. There is no one in the universe who represents your personality more than you.

Often one is beautiful, but this beauty is not in the words or appearance, but what it is.

Achieves the success of living happy, laughs a bit, loves a lot. He earns the trust of others and respects their intelligence.

 Who are you to control life? I know that I am not perfect, and I do not live to prove who I am .. But before you hold others accountable you have to hold yourself.

Life is like riding a bike, you have to continue your work to maintain your balance in this life.

Life is not how you find yourself, but how to make yourself.

 Some of the lessons that we learn from life are more useful than other lessons.

 Life lasts until the last moment of our life. Things change, friends go, but life does not stop at any hindrance.

Do what you have to do in your day. You have to finish what you are obliged to do. You may face some mistakes and problems, but you have to overcome them as much as possible. Tomorrow is a new day. You have to start quietly and comfortably to avoid these mistakes.

The only way to get rid of the feeling of suffering is to have a forgiving heart.

When someone concerns you, the way you talk to you is different and makes you feel safe and comfortable and you see life as beautiful.

 I am the person who died when it was time to die, so let me complete my life the way I want.

When you expect something bad to happen, it happens, and when you expect something bad to happen, it happens (one has to believe in good or bad).

It is better for you to feel afraid of the truth than to feel reassured by false words.

 The fear of death comes from fear in life, a person who lives his life perfectly not afraid of anything whatsoever.

I am a selfish person, not patient, indifferent, falling into mistakes and slips, I can not control myself and sometimes I'm difficult to see, but if you can not help me when I need you, be sure you can not deal with me anymore.

 He watched as she walked away and her spectrum faded away. He sat down and scolded himself for what had happened and his eyes were torn with tears. After all this time he was still sitting sad to keep away from him.

I can not read all the books I want, I can not get all the things I want and things I want to do, I just want to live my life in all its details.

Reed is an ideal ending, she has never spoken of poems or stories before, I do not know what will happen in the future, but I hope life is wonderful.

 Wherever love is, there is a happy life, two different faces of one coin.

You will not find peace and happiness when you neglect love.

 Everyone has their own griefs that hide them all over the world, and often this person is in a state of indifference just to feel sad. Life is something we do in our lives ...