𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭 𝟏

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !

𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 :( 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠..

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)

(their thoughts are in the font above^)

"And that's all for today's lecture.." I heard as I snapped up from my slumber. 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 I thought to myself as i looked at the board. He ended on slide 22 and i fell asleep on slide 8.. that's 14 slides of information i just missed. "Your assignments are due in 2 days and-" He was cut off by the ringing bell, "Well, class dismissed" he chuckled out slightly as everyone packed up their stuff and left the room. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 I thought to myself once again, grabbing my stuff and pulling my hair slightly in stress. "Um hello?" A boy asked from behind me, making me jump a little bit. "U-uh hi." I smiled weakly. "Are you okay," he began, looking up at my eyes, "You seem kind of stressed," He finished in a voice that kind of made him sound like a little boy, it was cute. "Well you see, i fell asleep through 14 slides of the lecture.." I blushed slightly and scratched the back of my neck. He snorted softly and put his hand over his mouth, containing his laughter, "Sorry it's just-" he laughed quietly "You're SCREWED" he giggled, which was for sure music to any normal person's ears. I just laughed along, I'll let you borrow my notes" he smiled handing me a cute pastel pink spiral bound notebook. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭. 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬? I took it into my own hands and smiled in his direction "Thank you so much, uh-" I ruffled my eyebrows  "Oh um Chi- Ten" he stuttered as if he wasn't sure of his own name. I gave him a confused look and he knew what i was thinking immediately. "My real name is Chittaphon, but everybody calls me Ten" He smiled innocently and to say the least it was quite adorable.  "i see," I said in English, smiling slightly "Oh you speak English?" he asked, also in English, which was the cutest thing that has ever met my ears. His accent topped everything off. His voice was even softer and cuter. "Yea i was uh, born in Chicago and i just moved here about 2 years ago." I replied "what about you?" i asked adding on to my previous statement  "I moved here 3 years ago from Thailand" He smiled shyly. "Well i'm so sorry to cut the conversation short, but I have to be at work at noon.." He smiled in my direction once again, "where do you work, i can stop by and chill while i copy the notes" i said seeing as i had nothing better to do. "I work at the 127 cafe on campus, you can come in, we have like free wifi and stuff." he giggled and checked his phone time, then i saw the panic in his eyes "Just be there around 12 something sorry I'm gonna be late." He said before running out and leaving me smiling while walking quickly out of the room.

-

Rushing into the cafe doors i put on my apron and ran behind the counter and clocked in. Doyoung giggled, "You're never late, what's up this time" he chuckled out. "Sorry i was talking with one of my classmates and lost track of time.." I blushed and smiled "You're smiling, don't tell me you have a," he faked a gasp "crush!" he hid his mouth with his hands. "you idiot," i hit him in the shoulder playfully "He was just nice to me" i laughed, "he's actually stopping by in a few minutes to copy my notes since he fell asleep in class." i sighed, smiling at the boys forgetfulness. When i saw the boy walk through the door i saw he had changed out of his normal school uniform and into a pair of black jeans and a pink t-shirt. He looked cute, casual, but cute. "Hi ten," he smiled and waved before sitting down and taking out his laptop and my pink notebook. He opened to the lesson we had and just stared in awe with his mouth wide open. "You wrote this?" he asked looking up in my direction, "I did indeed," i smiled back knowing exactly what he was talking about. I had been practicing calligraphy for a few months and i'd like to say i was getting pretty good at it. "wow,, this is really good" he smiled and just nodded, then turned his face back to the notes. I just looked and smiled "Is this what it's like to have a friend?" i asked Doyoung  "pretty nice, isn't it? he smiled 

An hour passed and Johnny finally looked up and sighed with content, leaning his head back. we hadn't had many customers, so most of the time i spoke with Doyoung and looked at Johnny. He walked over in my direction with my notebook and smiled "Thank you so much for letting me borrow these Ten" he smiled, which also made his eyes smile, and it was very charming. "Yea but I've been thinking can I like get a chocolate milkshake?" he asked giggling slightly. "Yea of course," I smiled "Doyoung, I'm making this as my last order and then clocking out," I said as i walked over and began making Johnny's shake." Doyoung went and grabbed the extra milk since i was almost out of the milk at my counter "Yea well I'm going out with Taeyong tonight so i won't be home for a while, I'll probably go to his." He said sitting it down and walking back to the counter "funny," Johnny said"My roommate's name is Teyo-" He stopped himself  "Wait for a second! You're the Doyoung  Tae never shuts up about" He smiled brightly. "Ew i don't wanna be in the same dorm as you guys" he cringed visibly. Doyoung just winked in his direction and laughed. I finished the milkshake and slid it over to Johnny "You can stay at mine tonight since they're gonna be all.. you know gross." i said giggling "That sounds great." He smiled and looked up at me while grabbing his shake.  "Alright Doyoung, you're closing," I said as i clocked out and hung up my apron. I walked in Johnny's direction and smiled. "Sleepover, day 1 as friends" he laughed and took a sip of his shake. I laughed as well and headed to the door with Johnny following behind. "Wear protection!" i yelled at Doyoung who just threw up his middle finger and laughed.

𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫

Im not even reading through this tonight im too tired enjoy  hoes!!