≈ Introduction ≈

Welcome to my Premades Shop! This is where creativity lives, and where everyone is free to claim what they want off the shelves!

My premades mostly ranges from graphics, simplistic covers, artsy and colorful covers, and other fun pieces! All of it is open to take unless they're already taken!

Premades are made each week so don't worry about not being fast enough to claim one! But if the last one I've made is already claimed, then it's only a matter of time before another comes out :)

Rules:

1. First come, first serve. If a premade is already announced "CLAIMED", please don't insist on getting the cover, or complaining to me and playing the guilt game. (Yes some people do that)

2. Please be respectful and courteous. I don't want any criticism against someone or one of my works, insightful suggestions are always welcome, just don't be rude!

3. Don't copy any of my premades or steal them. If you get inspired and make a cover based off of one of my works, just make sure to credit me and it'll be fine.

4. Have fun! Enjoy yourself while browsing through my works! Get creative and perhaps make a friend 🤷🏻‍♀️ anything can happen!

Directions:

If you see a premade that isn't claimed yet, just comment on that chapter what you want the title, author (and perhaps subtitle) to be replaced with!

Again, first come first serve, so if I see any requests after the first one, I'm sorry but they won't be accepted.

Your premade will be delivered in the same chapter you requested your original premade in, I'll just add yours to it by updating the chapter.

Each requested premade is delivered in most likely about a week, but you're free to set your own due date with your comment.

Payment:

Your payment is just my name on the premade. It's already put there, so don't worry about anything additional.

If you have a problem with the payment, just PM me or mention it in your comment and I'll be happy to negotiate with you!

Plan B?

If the premade you wanted is already claimed and/or you can't find another one fit for your needs, then you're free to request your own at my graphic shop on my profile!

Okay I believe that's it, now enjoy browsing!

-Pastel 💕