The theatre and a Knife

Michelle walks up to Peter and Ned's Door.
Knocking then walking inn when she hears a "come inn"

MJ:Come on losers, it's time to-..go."

She stands there in the doorway surprised to walk in on Peter with his shirt off, he sees her and strikes a 'I'm sorry' face

Apparently underneath all that nerdy-ness was a strong-athletic body..

Peter clears his throat:Sorry MJ, We'll be down in a minute."

Ned comes out of the bathroom:oh, Hey MJ!"

MJ:Hey, okay. So, I'll see you in a minute." She closes the door and leans against it.. 'wow, who would've thought?" She thinks to herself.

Later

Peter:Hey."

MJ:Hey."
He is weaning a a nice jacket with a white button shirt that has a few buttons undone.. he looks hot. If she was going to be honest.

Peter:You look, really pretty."

MJ:And therefore I have value?"

Peter:What? No,no,no-that's not what I meant-"

MJ:I'm just messing with you, you look-..Pretty too."
She gives him a shy smile

They leave to go to the theater,
On there way back to the hotel, some guys stop them, she Without thinking, places a arm on his, While at the same time, he pushes her behind him.

Peter:We don't want any trouble."

Man 1:oh, well then boy, I'm
Afraid, you won't be getting your way, If you don't comply."

MJ:And how would that be??." Raising her eyebrows

Man 2:well for you gorgeous, stand and watch, while my friend-(man 1 takes out a knife)-Has some fun with your pretty boyfriend here."

Peter sighs:alright. Come on, let's get this over with."

MJ:Peter are you insane?! No! Let me."

Peter:No! They will do Much worse to you then they will to me."

MJ:And how do you know they won't do the same to you??"

Peter is about to Answer when his Spidey sense kicks inn and without looking grabs the mans arm behind him

Man 1 screams as Peter dislocates his shoulder, and then punches him in the jaw, knocking him out. Man 2 comes at him with a knife, Peter sweep kicks his feet, and the guy lands hard on his back, the knife flying into the air, peter catches it and leans down, placing the knife at his throat, and whispers:if you Ever, come near a girl or man like this again? I will find you, and next time, I won't stop." He throws the knife down beside the mans head, where it sticks into the ground handle up, and then knocks him out as well.
He turns around to a shocked MJ

MJ:how do YOU know how to fight??"

Peter:umm adrenaline rush and Mr Stark taught me a thing or too, ya know, just in case. Look, we should go back to the hotel huh?"

MJ nods:yeah."

At the hotel

Peter:Look MJ, I'm sorry. I should have just turned around and-"

MJ:Are you kidding?? That was bad-ass! And you didn't have a choice, they would have done worse to some other people."

Peter smiles shyly:thanks."

MJ:Well, night Loser. And..thanks. For ya know."

Peter nods:Anytime. Goodnight."

MJ hands him his jacket back, that he gave her on there walk home.