the beginnings of a road that will change the world

It's been a few years since my grandfather Garp dropped me of off with the bandits. I see Ace and his friend Sabo like little brothers since we meet.

I just finished training not only the devil fruit that I stole from the nobility, but what I heard from Shanks as haki.

Even though I'm only twelve I have an unexpected talent in haki. Well that's what Shanks said I have two of the three types mastered. Armament and the one to see into the future I never remember that name I probably didn't get the other name right now that I think about it. I also have a type of Armament haki that seems to almost be stronger then the normal one I can also knock people out almost at will with another kind of haki I'm not completely mastered with it yet though.

I'm walking back to the bandits when I hear Garp I can't wait to show him what I've learned although I want to be a pirate and he wants me to be a Marine I still love him.

hmmmm I wonder what ever happened to my brother Luffy. Oh well I'll ask Garp.

As I approach the hut I hear Garp yell "where the hell is my other grandson"

I could sense the fear from Dadan and the others so I called out "right hear grandpa"

He turned and looked at me "you still wanting to be a pirate" he asked

"...yep" I answered and I that moment I could sense that he was going to punch over my head so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show him what I've learned.

I used my haki to harden my head to keep the hit from hurting.

It hit my head and sounded like metal hitting metal.

"Look I've even learned haki. I'm super strong now maybe even enough to beat you in a fight" I said with that wide faced  smile.

"Is that so...." With that he got angry and hit my head even harder and slammed my head into the ground.

After a couple of seconds I got back up walked over to him hugged him and said "even though I want to be a pirate your Marine it's still good to see you. Grandpa"

He patted my head which hurt. then turned to a kid that looked a little bit younger then ace and spoke to him "Luffy. You remember your brother right"

He looked at me with stars in his eyes and spoke in a over excited tone " y/n that you. You got so much cooler in the past four years"

I don't look that different do I?

Then

Now

I guess I hit puberty early since I look older than I am

I'm knocked out of my thought when grandpa hit me on the head again yelling at me to focus.

After you said that you Lori started walking away I think I have a lot more to master about haki this is apparently I can only use the one where I see a little bit in the future if I really concentrate and not let my guard down.

I see that the foods almost done and I hear Dadan call that dinner is ready and everyone charges to the pile of meat I decide to test out the third haki.

When I do so everyone falls to the floor I walk up to the pile take half and sit net to Dadan and every one is waking up and scrambling to get meat and Luffy is struggling to get it.

He eventually got nothing but a cup of water and a bowl of rice. I felt sorry for him. I was sitting next to him about to eat my one of the last two pieces of meat. He was staring. So I gave him my two pieces of meat.

"This is my only charity if you want to get stronger you have to fend for you self. Got it Luffy that's the last piece of meat you get for a while I'll make sure of it for this is going to be the way I'm going to train you little brother"

Every one was surprised I never gave away my meat I always kept it except once the first time ace came.

I watched as Luffy fallowed ace I decided to fallow them.

When I catch up with them I see Luffy get waked off a bridge by ace.

"Why did I expect anything else from you ace" I said in a slightly annoyed tone of voice "tell Sabo I won't be coming with you for a while I do have two responder snails for you and him so call me if you need me also you better hope he's alive he's my brother just like you only difference is that we are physically related. That doesn't make you any less of a brother to me then he but that also makes you his big brother and big brothers look out for there siblings"

I started to walk back little did I know that what I had just said would be a major benefactor as to why he gave his life for Luffy.