CHAPTER 1: HEY MUFFIN

© 2019, Vanessa Lafond

Self-publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorised reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

Wow, it's been a whole 3 years since i've posted any of my writing on here, let's hope I haven't lost my touch hehe. Have a read at this exciting new story i've started. Weekly updates (hopefully) Let me know what you think xx

CHAPTER 1: HEY MUFFIN

Sometimes I sit and stare at these customers and think what the actual fuck am I doing with my life? Actually who am I kidding, I do this on a daily basis.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job but as I watch these people completely mess up the stack of clothing I just spent 20 minutes perfecting, I really really wonder, do I need this job?

Mustering up the courage, I smack a smile on my face and approach the terrorises, "Hi my names Axel and welcome to Dashing Clothing, can I help you with any sizes?"

I got a few looks but no reply, yep that's just the usual here in this plaza. Don't want any help but have no problem fucking up the store. I sighed and looked at the clock, only another 20 minutes of this Axel, you can do it.

After work, I bummed a cigarette off one of the girls outside and had a chat with her before I drove myself home. On the bright side it was Saturday and I had plans with the girls to go out, we hadn't been out in a while and when I say a while, I mean 2 weeks (no I'm not kidding).

Walking through the door to my house always puts a smile on my face, as gay as it sounds theres no better feeling then being home. My parents were in the kitchen cooking together, sometimes it made me sick to see them so in love 21 years on. You don't really see shit like that these days, either everyones breaking up or cheating. Or my generation, friends with benefits.

"Good evening parents," I kiss them both on the cheek, "Whats for dinner?"

"Nothing for you Miss Axel, you wont even be home for dinner. I heard you're going out tonight hmmm." Oops, I kinda forgot to tell my parents I was going out. Damn it Medina must've told them.

I stole a carrot from mum's chopping board and popped it into my mouth, "I'm guessing Dina's already upstairs heh?"

My mum just gave me a look that showed disapproval but I know she only half heartedly meant it, "Go upstairs and get ready will ya, you look like a mess. Maybe you'll find yourself a nice Greek boy tonight." she smirked and my dads faced dropped.

"Yeah how about no, she can stay in tonight." My oh so protective but not protective dad.

"Oh Julian lighten up she's 21, she needs to find a husband before we conk out. Maybe even get us some grandbabies."

He snorted, "Not at a damn club she wont." I just rolled my eyes and made my up the stairs to my bedroom where I found Medina throwing my clothes everywhere. It wasn't like it wasn't already a mess but the bitch was making it worse.

"And what do you think you're doing hmmm?"

Dina jumped from the cupboard and squealed in surprise when she turned around to me, "I have nothing to bloody wear, so your wardrobe is my only option."

"Wow, you say it like my clothes are the worst thing ever. Only option. Bitch." I smirked and walked over to her and gave her a kiss hello.

"Don't be a drama queen Axel." she rolled her eyes.