Lost

It was half past eight and there was no one in site. Luke walked down to the main camp which was just down the road. As he walked he was lost in thought thinking about how and when he would die. As he approached the camp. Two guards jumped down from there posts, in hand both had fully automatic rifles. The guards approached him "Well, well look whose back!" Said one of the guards. The guards had black football helmets and leather armour, both wearing jeans which the coolers had faded out. Luke had been wearing a black long sleeve shirt and some faded blue jeans, he was blond and had green eyes. He was born in America, Washington to be exact. After a quick chat with the guards they let him pass. On the other side of the gate was a huge building it was white with many windows that had of course been broken then covered with a slab of wood. The White House used to be where the president stayed, but he was now dead. When the whole thing started almost about a month ago there was protesting. And when the power went out people... just lost it. As Luke walked inside he saw the market, there you would be able to buy food that had been scavenged from nearby areas. Sadly Luke had no money with him, paper money was now easy to get so instead they used a trading system. As he walked he saw many starving kids and adults... but nothing was more disturbing then the baby's. Luke took a seat by a wall and opened his backpack, he grabbed his water bottle and took a long drink. As he sat he heard a engine just outside.