one

Things you need to know before starting the fanfiction:
•You are y/n of course.
•You are 17 years old, soon 18.
•Relationship status: Single.
•Just moved to Busan, South Korea from Australia.
•Have an older sister named Hyuna.

You wake up in the morning just like every other day but the feeling in you was different than usual. Guess why? Because today is your first day of high school in Busan. You are feeling excited and nervous at the same time and wondering how your new teachers, new friends, eveything else is gonna be like. You were emerged in your thoughts until your mother snapped you out of it.

Mom: Y/n! Oh my goodness go get ready for school! Do you want to late on the first day of school?

Y/n: Aishh, no. I'm going to get ready. Okay?

You rush into your bathroom to do your regular routine. You tried to wear something impressive but casual because you had to make friends to survive xD This is what you look like:

 You tried to wear something impressive but casual because you had to make friends to survive xD This is what you look like:

You then go to the kitchen to get yourself some breakfast. As soon as you finish eating you leave your home saying your goodbyes to your parents as they wish to the best of luck for your first day of high school.

~Time skip at school~

~Y/n POV~
I walk nervously into the corridor and head to the Principal's office to get my schedule. A while later, I came out of the office, with the file in my hand, and look for my locker just when I got startled by someone from behind of me.

???: Hey! You must be the new student?
(I turn around the see who the owner of that sweet voice is.)

???: Oh. I'm sorry to come at you like that. Anyways. Hello, I'm Lily. Nice to meet you

Y/n: Oh heyy, I'm Y/n nice to meet you too :)

Lily: Let me help you to your locker oh! and your classroom. What's your first hour?

Y/n: Aww, thank you! It's umm, English.

Lily: Great! I have English too let's go.

The bell rings and you enter the class with Lily

Teacher: Class, we have a new student in our class.

Everyone stares at you, the teacher then looks at you and asks you to introduce yourself.

Y/n: *clears throat* Hello guys, I'm Y/n Kim, nice to meet you all. I hope we get along well together and make some friends here. Please take a good care of me. Thank you *bows*

Teacher: Y/n you can go sit in the vacant seat near Lily. And Lily, make sure to help her with anything she needs alright?

Lisa: Yes ma'am, I would love to :D

~Time skip at lunch time~

Lily takes you to a table where three other girls were already there and she introduces them to you.