Chapter One

Jungkook's POV

My alarm goes off, blasting into my ears before I turn over in my bed and smack my hand on it to turn it off. I groan as I lift my blanket and get out of bed, only to step on something sharp and small.

"God damnit," I say to myself as I look down at my album case that was now crushed. I crouch down and pick up the pieces and put them back together as if they were going to stay that way. I sigh and throw the pieces on the floor again and head to my bathroom.

After I take a shower and brush my teeth, I look through my closet for an outfit to wear to school today. It's my first day at a new school, so I should probably wear something decent; instead, I pull out a black shirt and gray sweatpants with my timberlands to the side.

Good enough.

So what if it's a new school? I've been to new schools my whole life, it's not like I'll stay at this one until I graduate or anything. My mother always finds a way to get a new job and have to move to a new place. I give it three months before she opens my door with a sigh, telling me the news once again.

——

"Baby, Kookie.. I got a new-"

"I'll pack my things." I said as I stood up from my bed. My mom tried to grab my arm, but I shrugged her off and started packing my things into my bag. She sighed as she walked out of my room that I only had for five months. She always finds a way..

——

"Kook! What's taking you so long? You're going to be late!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I roll my eyes and tie my other shoe. "I'm coming down!" I said back to her.

I go down and eat breakfast, then I head to my car with a smile on my face. The only time I ever smile is when I'm at least away from my mom. She never understands me, and she never will. I should've left with my dad, but he went to go do business and would've never been home with me, so he left me here.

With my mom.

——

"Woah, who are you?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see if they were talking to me. Sure enough, they were looking up at me with a wide smile on their face. I tilted my head as I looked down at the boy in front of me. He was short and he had bright blonde hair that went well with his smile and crescent sparkly eyes.

  "I'm Jungkook," I answered the shorter boy.

  "And you're hot, as well." The boy said. I laughed as he looked up at me with wide eyes and we were now stopped on the sidewalk. "I'm Jimin, do you want to meet my friends? I'm assuming you're new, right?" He asked me.

  I nodded my head and softened my face as he held onto my arm and pulled me inside the school. Jimin went up to some double doors and pushed it open, revealing a cafeteria.

  "Guys," Jimin said as he walked up to two other boys. They both looked up with smiles and then they saw me, looking at me weirdly. "This is Jungkook. He's new, welcome him."

  One of the boys looked at me with a warm smile and stood up to be face to face with me. "Welcome to Blossom High," He said as he wrapped his arm around me. "The place where drama is constant and people are useless."

  "Taehyung, shut up." The other boy grabbed him and made him sit back down in his original seat. "Not everyone is useless. Have you seen me at all? I'm the most useful person here!" He said as he smacked 'Taehyung' on his head lightly. He then smiled up at me and I smiled back at him warmly.

  "Welcome to Blossom High. I'm Seokjin, but call me Jin," Jin said as he reached out to grab me and forced me to sit next to him. "Anyways, Taehyung.. you say everyone is useless but we all know that you have a huge crush on-"

  "Shh! Shut up! What if he hears you?!" Taehyung said as he put a hand over Jin's mouth. Jin furrowed his eyebrows and moved the hand away from his face with a growl.

  "Lay another hand on my beautiful face and I'll tell him that you want to bang him so hard that you break his bed." Jin said sternly.

  Taehyung gasped and looked down. "Sorry," He said quietly as he played with his sleeves. Jimin sat next to me and rolled his eyes.

  "Yoongi wouldn't let him do that anyways, he's straight. He literally sucks girls faces all day long." Jimin said, causing Taehyung to raise up in defense.

  "Hey! You don't know that." Taehyung said with a pout. "What if I could change his mind?"

  Jin started laughing and Jimin followed along with him. "Trust me, Nobody will change Min Yoongi. He's not the type to let anyone tell him anything, much less try to force him into thinking about his sexuality." Jin said quietly.

  Taehyung pouted and rested his head on Jin's shoulder. "Why does life hate me?" He asked.

  "Probably the same reason that Hoseok hates you." Jimin chuckled. Taehyung raises up once again and pointed a finger at Jimin.

  "I didn't do anything to him," Taehyung stated. "If he hates me, it's because he's made up some shit and he believes himself. I never even said anything to him.. besides that he needed to shut the hell up while he was yelling so loud.. but- but I was in a mood that day-"

  "Tae, we all know that you literally cursed at him for only talking to his friends." Jin laughed. "You wouldn't even let the poor boy talk, no wonder why he doesn't like you."

  "Maybe he should be more quiet, then!"

  "Aren't you yelling right now?" I finally spoke up quietly. All three boys looked at me. Taehyung had a pout on his lips and the other two smiled at me with bright eyes. They looked at each other and then back at me.

  "Jungkook, I like you already." Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I guess that since I've had to fit in so many times that I've become used to it by now. I just hope that this is the last time that I'll have to try and fit in with others..

~

I Hope I Get Tickets Tomorrow 🙏

Anyways, NeW stORy yEEee

(Had to republish whOOPS)

~