~Part one~

In the soft morning light, Stanford was sleeping ever so peacefully, once again he had been up all night studying.

"Stanford~, "fiddleford said ever so romanticly to Stanford as he played with his thick brown hair.

Stanford awoke "Fidds..?!" he said surprised but also tiredly "What time is it?"

"7:30 baby~" Fiddleford spoke in his most sweet southern voice.

Ford blushed ".....w-why did you just call me-"

Stanford was cut off the feeling of his friend's soft lips being pressed against his own. Stanford closed his eyes tightly he fell into Fiddlefords kiss.

"I love you, Fiddleford~," Ford said with his eyes half open. Fiddleford laughed softly before Stanford awoke again but this time it for real.

Stanford found himself with his head in his crossed arms he wasn't very happy that he had fallen asleep for the 3rd day in a row. He sighed before he got up and went to the kitchen to retrieve a cup of coffee. There we found Fiddleford he was cooking up some avocado toast (because that shit is the fucking best). Stanford blushed when he saw him.

"Good morning Stanford, I made us some breakfast !"

"Thank you, "he said as he sat down Fiddleford sat down at the other end at the table and started to eat. Ford looked at him for a minute he wanted to tell him how we felt but he was really too scared to do it. Not wanting to wait a moment longer hed just went for it.

"Fiddleford, there's something I've been meaning to tell you, " he said nervously playing with his fingers.

"mmm?" The other man questioned him as he took a bite of his toast.

"I-I think I'm in l-love with you"

Fiddleford almost choked on his food. He wiped his face and cleared his throat before he said anything.

"Y-you d-do?" he asked stupidly