to; jeon jungkook

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:★,。・:*:・゚

💌 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤, 

all those night that i cried and cried; that i just wanted to die and die, changed. after i met you, and you're beautiful smile, instead of crying i loved. I loved and loved. even though you don't know me, i know you; perhaps to well. my dark night sky; now an sky filled with shining stars, and a moon, not any shining stars, but you. you are my shining star, giving me light through the way. you give water, to the dead flowers inside me, and wipe the tears that roll down my face. you're smiles make butterflies not in my stomach, but heart. when you cry,, i cry. when you are happy, i'm happy.  so jungkook, thank you. thank you for those inspiring words that pushed me a little to achive many things, hell, i wouldn't be here without you. I would still be in that sad hole, digging deeper and deeper, but you came, and threw the shovel,,, and together we started climbing up. 

there are no longer long, sad nights but instead peaceful nights, there are no more starless skies, but instead shining skies. there is no more dead flowers but instead beautiful blooming flowers--but one thing is still the same, the butterflies in my heart still fly like crazy--for you.

all this happened because of you, thank you jungkook. oh and i guess you can say i'm a little love sick<33

𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐤𝐚𝐲 ★彡