to; jimin

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙

💌Dear 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯,

oh, jimin. jimin, jimin, jimin. I have to say, out of all, you affected my life the most. when i first heard that beautiful soothing voice ring into my ears, i instantly knew. you were the one. the one that would make me confused for my feelings, the one who would my heart go crazy, just at the sight of you. the one that would make me cuddle up in the corner and cry my heart out, then smile when i see you happy. you taught me how to love myself. yea, i still have axienty, yea i still get deppressed, but you changed that. you make me more happy, then i was sad. you taught me that i need to love my body. you loved every little part of me, and i love every little part of you too. you're crooked tooth, but pearly white teeth. you're silky white skin, and pink plump lips. you're fluffy hair, that i just want to run my fingers through all day, as you hum to me. or you're voice, oh god that lovely smoothing soft whiney voice that i love so much. hell, that the whole world loves. you changed me, and it's noticable. i fell inlove with you. from the first time i laid eye's on you.

but jimin, i have one simple question. if we all love you, why can't you? why can't you love you for you? you are perfect, why do you think not? why do you think you're fat? you are not. why do you think that you are ugly, oh god you aren't. why do you think you are not good enough, that's a funny joke. why do you push your self? take a break, eat an whole pizza, you deserve it. you cannot hide it from me, i see pass through those glimmering eye's, you are hurting. well jimin you are perfect. for you. so, dear jimin, you taught us how to love ourselfs, now, lets us teach you.

from; lovesick 𝐤𝐚𝐲 ★彡