to; hoseok

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ ︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

꒰ 💌 ꒱ ♡ Dear Hoseok,

dear hoseok, I want to give you everything. I want to give you the world. i want to give you the picked flowers below your feet and the pale moon above your head. i want to give you that first air of a mornings breath and to swallow your suffering so only then i can taste the bitterness you bear. there is so much I want to give you, because you gave so much to me. joy, happiness,  love, excitment and many more. but hoseok, my love, you are the colours of my soul, the promises of promises, the wish of wishes, and  star of the starry nights. your energy keeps the planet roating and alive. you're the water fish live in, the tree's humans and creautures get oxygen from, the wings of a bird, the water to the plants, and the soil for the roots. you are the home to me, and many others. today is you're day, along with many others. if i could blink, and the whole world--universe--galaxy, was in my hands, i would give it to you, i love you hoseok. I love you so much, it might consume me. you are building an path for those who look up to you, inspired by you. you are a legend. and will be remeber, because hoseok. all those times where you wanted to cry, shout, hit, and give up. you didn't. instead you pushed and pushed, untill you achivied. you kept the boys happy and laughing, depending on you. and you honestly fufilled that hole, so hoseok. i could keep writing and writing to the ends of the earth--or untill my phone dies or i can just keep it simple.

사랑해

𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐤𝐚𝐲 ★彡

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ ︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵