to; bts

*•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸

 🌙🌌𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐭𝐬,

without you, i honestly don't know where i would be. you made me who i am today, and the world doesn't deserve 7 beautiful boys as you. you work hard just to make us happy, and proud. you achived many things, such as the grammys, billboards, mma's. but i remeber, when you were 7 lost young boys. doing what they love, what they have a passion for. you went from playing at college campuses, with recycled clothes, to million dollar clothes, at a football stadium. I'm proud of you,  were proud of you. YOU GUYS SPOKE AT THE UN FOR GODSAKE! you grasped our heart at that moment, and every single second before and after. I know you guys have been through some mental and stuggle things, and even considered disbanding, but you didn't--for us. you kept going, for us. you did everything for us. and that means so much, if i could give the whole world to you guys, i would.

so remeber, when your on that stage, enjoying the presences of the beautiful screams of fan, as the light shines on you, confetti blowing everywhere. remeber, you are legends, you will be remebered, we are proud, last but not certianly least, we love you. we are living the life, because of you. keep thriving, because we will be by your side at every moment, from the beggning to end.

thank you for staying bts, we love you. 

kim namjoon- the leader, rapper

kim seokjin-vocalist, visul

min yoongi- lead rapper

jung hoseok-  main dancer, rapper

park jimin-lead vocalist, main dancer

kim taehyung- vocalist

jeon jungkook- Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Maknae

사랑해

"We can do it together, we're family."

"speak yourself"-bts

𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐤𝐚𝐲 ★彡, ARMY

   *•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸.•**•.¸♡¸