Chapter 1

The day has come that tomorrow is Monday, one of the day that most students hate except for nerds you know the one who likes to study.This day is the day I enjoy myself to go out with my friends and eat.But before I even dared to go out side I have to take a shower,put some decent clothes on and eat breakfast.

I went to my bathroom and had shower then putted some new pair of decent clothes and doesn't put on any make up.Because y'all know that it is only for some sluts that always wore some heavy make up on everyday.

I went down the stairs to the kitchen and ate my breakfast that was made by my brother for me to eat before he can go to his work and guess what his a lawyer.For your information my brother and his company never lost a single case.Yup a single case.He is their ace lawyer.So if ever I got into a fight my father will be the one who is responsible and if I kill someone it's my brother's responsibility.

But I'm not saying that I would kill someone with no reason,No I would never do that but if you want me too.....Just kidding. Plus I'm not in the mood of killing someone who is not worth my time.My brother usually don't come home to sleep he usually goes to his penthouse.He just comes here when dad is out to travel and he would cook me food.No,I do know how to cook but I'm just lazy to bring my butt to the kitchen.I usually cook easy dishes which I learned from dad.Speaking of dad,He is in Singapore for some detective things and he casually going around the world to find some maniac who is hiding and can have any access to any airport so it's hard for him and his fellow mates to find him but thanks to dad he is perfect for his job.Because he is good in finding a thing or someone like where I am in every minute and I know he put something on me so he can track me except for my brother who is free to go anywhere because he is a lawyer but sometimes I wonder how he finds my brother without a tracker or dad is just awesome.

Anyway my breakfast is just some simple pancake and some maple syrup and of course some water.Water tastes good and refreshing.Its a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen.Well my water is some alkaline called Kangen and it's super refreshing.Plus it's anti-cancer.So my pancake is made of flour,two eggs,oil milk and water.Then when you cook it you add first some butter then add what you mixed and wait for it to bubble on top and then you flip it,their you have it a tasty pancake.

When I was done in eating my breakfast.I went straight to my bathroom to brush my teeth with the use of tree brush,toothpaste and toothbrush.Well I'm now on my three weeks and one day of having braces.When I got my braces it really hurts in the beginning but then when it was one week after I got my braces well it actually didn't hurt that much.

We went to my orthodontist to put a down payment.Then we went there again after four days.My dentist took two hours of putting on my braces.

First she put on some widening thing on my mouth and then putted some blue powder I think then she took off the widening thing to make me rinse my mouth then put it on again and putted some blue powder then she went to fix some of the brackets that are gonna be on my teeth.

She went back a minute after that then she went and took off the widening thing on my mouth and made me rinse.Then I wiped my mouth with some tissue.Then next thing I know the light thing turned on and she was putting some brackets on my teeth after the top was done she made me rinse and for heaven sake's it feels weird but after she put all the brackets.She made me choose some color and of course I don't know what to choose so I made mom do it.So mom pick the color red ones.

My dentist then keep on putting the wire that is flexible.Then she cuts it and puts it in my mouth then she cuts it until she gets the exact size that will fit in my mouth.After that she putted the red thingy to support the wire.

Their a red brace.Well after that I just couldn't even eat a single food well except for yogurt.

After brushing my teeth.I went down stares to wear my Nike air max which is 720.Well I have both 270 and 720 but I don't usually wear the 270 because it's to big for me to wear.