Jalex

Jacks POV

It has been 1 whole year since Alex and I started dating and I want to do something special tonight.

He went to the store about 5 minutes ago and he'll probably be about 25 minutes so I'll have to be quick.

I got candles and placed them all around the bedroom before grabbing some heart confetti I had bought from 7/11 because I'm so high class.

I left a trail from the front door to the bedroom and went to get the wine and glasses.

I heard Alex's car pull into the driveway and I ran upstairs and closed the bedroom door. I poured the wine as I heard the front door open.

"Jack" he shouted "what's this?"

I heard Alex walking up the stairs and grabbed the wine glasses.

The door opened and Alex stood shocked.

"Jack! You did all of this for me?!" He squealed happily.

"Of course baby. I love you so much." I said handing him the glass of wine.

"Aw Jack. I love you. More than you can imagine" he smiled.

"I'm gonna make you know how much I love you." I growled, my voice filled with lust and need. I launched myself at him, kissing him passionately causing his wine to spill on the floor but neither I nor Alex cared.

I grabbed him by the legs and he jumped up and carried him to the bed.

"I have a surprise for you" I smirked.

"What is it?" He questioned.

I pulled out some anal beads and handcuffs and cuffed him to the bed.

"J-jack. I'm not sure about this." He said with a stutter.

"Relax, it's just like sex... But better." I laughed.

I ripped off his clothes and plunged the beads into him with out warning and he moaned in pain and pleasure.

"J-J-Jack. Baby i-i-it hurts." He winced.

"Push through it." I smirked.

I plunged the toy in and out until I could feel it become harder to move and I knew he was close so I pulled it out.

"Not just yet." I uncuffed him and told him to get on his knees, he obeyed and kneeled down on the bed with his ass in the air.

I got undressed and pushed my member into him and began pounding, not giving him time to adjust.

"Jack baby. Ugh" he moaned.

"Alex, you feel so good." I grunted as my dick hit against his spot causing him to cry out in pleasure. I carried on hitting it harder and harder.

"You like that baby?" I snarled.

"Fuck Jack, I'm so close!" He shouted.

I grabbed his dick form behind and began jerking it as I continued pounding into him.

He tensed and I wanted him to beg so I slowed down.

"Beg!" I shouted

"Jack please" he said quietly because of his lack of breath.

"What? I couldn't hear you, you dirty cockslut."

"JACK PLEASE LET ME CUM" he screamed.

"Go ahead." I said blankly.

And with that he came on my hand and he sheets and we collapsed beside each other.

"Happy anniversary, Alex. I love you, I hope you enjoyed it." I said faintly.

"I love you too, baby. I sure did." He said panting.

He laid on my chest and we fell asleep in each other's arms.