Lesson 1

Lessons which we obtain from our experiences are very valuable. They teach us what life is.

" In this world, everything happens for a  reason". 

A coin has two sides. When something happens to us in life, it affects us either positively or negatively. If it is a positive or favourable incident, we will carry forward and recall the joyful moment later in our life. Unlike if it's a negative experience, it will definitely teach us a lesson. Every incident in this life is connected to each other in one way or the other.

Never allow the impact of negative experience to kills your ambition. Instead, remember the lesson that you have learnt from that incident. Every person who comes into our life, might stay with us till the end or leave us at some point in time. If they stay it’s well and good. But if they leave they have come into our lives to make us better than we were earlier. We need to learn from our experiences to become the best version of ourselves.  

"Never underestimate yourself because the way you think determines what you are."

            Love the way you are. You can be the best version of yourself. Don’t try to be someone else, don’t imitate someone. Because you are unique in your own way.No one else can be like you. refuse to be someone else. Start being yourself. You are no less than successful people across the globe if you start working. Never think of yourself very low. You can be successful than you assume to be.

"Life is meant to teach something if you take that lessons and move forward, you are meant to be successful".

These are the lessons learnt by me through my experiences....hope it gives you the inspiration you need to make your life better.