Chapter one.

Isis

I hurriedly walked up the stairs to my newly furnished apartment, but here in London they call them 'flats'. Such a weird name given to a home. I put my coat down on the leather couch and tread over to the fridge but found it to be empty, just my luck. I look out the window that is placed over my sink and peer over main street, downtown London and spot a cute little coffee shop.

Harry

"Harry, my lad!" Louis called my name as soon as I enter Blue Bliss Coffee Shop. I shake the snowflakes that cluttered on my beanie off while I hang my coat and mittens on the coat rack that is placed in the corner and head over to the table where my friends are seated.

"Hey guys, whats up tonight?" I smile and wave to them all as I take a seat next to Zayn. Jesus my friends take up half the booth seat.

"Nothing, have you heard from El?" Louis asked as I checked my phone.

"Yeah, she'll be here in about 10 minutes. Can you manage that long?" I teased. The bell that hung above the door jingled, signaling someone walked in, "See? El was just a little lat-" the words choked me as I turned around and saw a girl that was not Eleanor standing under the door. Her skin was just as white as her hair and her nose bright pink from the harsh November night. Her teal trench coat was covered in snow as she hung it up over mine. She looked awfully nervous as she stepped up in line. She took a piece of paper that was left on the counter and wrote something down, she handed it to Luke, the barista and he smiled and called to the back, "I need a pumpkin spiced muffin and a caramel apple cappuccino." Why doesn't she talk? Does she choose not to? Is she even from here-

"Earth to Harry?" A female voice pulled me back to reality and a bright and hyper Eleanor stands in front of me. When the hell did she get here?

"Hey El, I didn't notice you."

"Gee thanks Haz." She said as she sat next to Louis who put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple. I laughed as I turned my attention back to the silent girl that's seated on a high chair and already had her eyes fixed on me when I glanced at her. She quickly looked away but the pink that splashed across her cheeks didn't go unnoticed as I smiled to myself.

Isis

Why does he keep looking at me? Do I have something on my face? Oh gosh.. how embarrassing! Does my face scream that I'm brand new to this country and he finds it amusing? The smell of pumpkin and caramel lure me from my obsessed thoughts and I smile to the barista who's name tag reads 'LUKE'.

"Is that all for you today?" He asked me and I nodded my head. I'm relieved that he didn't look like he thought I was different, It's not that I can't talk, I just have no reason to. I haven't spoken to anyone in the last six years. My family passed in a horrific accident and ever since then I stopped talking. There was really no use speaking if every time I tried, I ended up a blubbering mess. I grew up in Alaska, Adak to be exact. I have always dreamt of moving to England. Always. I applied to the London Art Institution and the minute I was accepted I flew here. Which was this morning. I smiled to myself knowing that I haven't even unpacked a box since I have been in my new hometown. I looked up to the clock and it read 9:16. It's getting late and I need to at least unpack my blanket and pillow. I put my half eaten muffin back in the little bag and grabbed my cappuccino and headed towards the cash register.

"I'm sorry but I've never seen you around before, are you new?" Luke asked me before I had a chance to grab my wallet, I nodded and smiled.

"Oh, then the muffin and cappuccino is on me tonight." He smiled and started to wipe the tables. I walked over to retrieve my coat only to find that the curly haired boy had it in his hands so he could retrieve his that was buried underneath. I walked over and tapped his shoulder, "Louis, I said hold on, I have to get my co-" he stopped mid sentence as he turned around and noticed I wasn't this Louis that he was talking about.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I, um I thought you were someone else.' He said in a thick English accent as his cheeks turned a light pink. I smiled and pointed to my coat that was in his hand and he smiled before handing it to me. I pull my beanie over my head and collected my mittens before giving him a friendly smile and waving him goodbye.

I get to my apartment without freezing to death and I close the door behind me as I strip of all my clothes and head to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and step inside. After I'm showered, I throw on my fuzzy ice-cream cone pj pants on with a white tank top. I towel dry my hair and walked down the hall to my bedroom and find the box labeled 'sleep' and rip it open as I fish for my blanket and pillow. I lazily throw them onto the couch and flip on the TV when there is a sharp knock on my door. I scurry over and open it up and I'm met with the same curly haired boy and he looks as surprised as I am to see him.

"I, um, hey again, do you um have a spatula?" He stammered and I furrowed my eyebrows.. a spatula? At this hour?

"My friends and I are making pancakes and we kinda need one" He says as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and softly laughs. I smile and nod while rushing to the kitchen and open the box that has all the silverware and kitchen stuff. "Did you just move in here?" He asked, noticing all the boxes and miskept items. I nodded and walked back over to the door and handed him the spatula.

"Well, I better get going. My friends are probably tearing up my apartmen-"

"Harry, come on! We're starving!" The same girl that was with them shouted down the hall.

"Okay okay!" he hissed playfully. "Thank you, I'll bring this back tomorrow." He smiled and walked away. I quickly shut the door and leaned my back against it and kept thinking of how much he looked like a Harry.

----

Hope you liked it :)

Hannah