Ch 1

Taylor's POV
"Babe, does this look okay?" I ask Tom who's standing in our room outside of the bathroom. We are getting ready for the Met Gala and its our 1 year anniversary.
"You look perfect as always darling." He tells me.
"Thanks." I say and peck him on the lips.
"You look so sexy in that suit as well." I says and wink.
"Thanks baby." He says and grins like an idiot.
Once we got in the car Tom asks for the aux cord.
"Oh babe. What are you going to play?" I ask and roll my eyes. I hear a familiar tune and roll my eyes once more then put my head in my hands and blush.
"Did you have to play this song?" I ask him while blushing.
"Why yes darling. It's my favorite." He tells me and starts singing.
"You lift my feet off the ground. And spin me around. You make me crazier." I hear him sing. I join in after that. And before we new it, we were at the venue.
Tom's POV
Halfway through, I saw Taylor getting a little fidgety in her seat. She looked a little pale too.
"You alright darling?" I ask her.
"Hmm, yea." She says. I know she's lying.
"You're lying to me. What's wrong?" I asked her.
"I just don't feel that well, that's all." She replied and looked at me.
"Do you want to leave? We don't have to stay." I tell her.
"No, it's not that bad. I'm okay." She tells me.
Selena is sitting next to her and gives me a look of something's really wrong with her.
"Tay, we can lea-" I get cut cut off by her.
"I think I'm going to be sick." She says as she quickly gets up.
Selena and I follow her.
Taylor's POV
I really don't feel well. Actually, since this morning. I didn't want to worry Tom so I made it seem like I was fine, but in reality, I was not.
"I think I'm going to be sick." I say and run towards the bathroom. I hear Selena and Tom follow me. I rush in and throw up nothing but water as I wasn't really hungry at all.
"Shit Tay, are you okay?" Selena asks me. All I do is cry and shake my head no.
"I want Tom." I say in tears.
"But Tay, we are in the women's bathroom."
"Please." I say.
"Okay, I'll get him." She says and gets up.
All of the sudden, Tom rushes in and sits on the floor next to me rubbing my back.
"You'll be okay Tay." He says.
-
We left the venue. Once we got in the car I still felt really nauseous. But not to the point where I had the feeling of throwing up.
"Taylor, are you okay?" I hear Tom say.
"I'm fine. Just a little nauseous that's all." I say while looking out from the window.
Once we got home, and got up to the front door, I felt really dizzy. I grabbed onto Tom's shoulder and leaned against him.
"You alright?" He asks noticing I grabbed his shoulder quickly.
"Just dizzy." I tell him.
"Do you want me to carry you?" He asks again.
All I do is look up and her picks me up and carry me to the bed.
This is going to be a along night.

Tom's POV
It was only 3 in the morning when I felt Taylor get out of bed. I could hear her feet run to the bathroom. I get up and rush towards her.
"It's okay darling. You're okay." I say while rubbing her back and holding her hair.
Once she was done, she fell into me crying.
"I don't feel good." She whined like a 5 year old.
"You're okay darling." I say trying to calm her down.
"Do you want to get back in bed?" I ask her.
She shakes her head yes. We stand up and she holds onto me. Seeming very weak.
"Let me carry you." I tell her and carry her back into the bed.
Taylor's POV
The next morning, I felt a little better. I could finally keep food down. But I still get dizzy from time to time. I'm hoping that this goes away. I have something major for the fans that's coming up tomorrow and I don't wan to be sick and have to reschedule it. I know the fans will understand if I have to, but I don't want to. And I hate being sick. I haven't been this sick in like a year. At least the worst of it had past but Tom is being really protective of me. Every move I make he asks me questions. I get that he's trying to help and I find it really adorable but I like to do my own things once in a while.
NEXT DAY
I finally felt a lot better. Thank god that the sickness had past. And just in time. I have something for my fans and it's really special.
I open my laptop to start a live stream. I've mentioned this to my fans but they don't know what it's for.
"Hey guys!" I say into my computer seeing a lot of people were on.
"I have something to share with you, but before I get into that, you can go ahead and ask me questions." I say.
"How are Meredith and dibbles?" One fan asked.
"Meredith still doesn't like me. But she loves Tom. But dibbles is such a cuddle monster to me and doesn't really go to Tom that much." I say.
After a few questions I decided to make my announcement.
"So I made this live stream because I wanted to tell you that..."