Her.

So I don't know how to start! Well, I used to write myself actually and then I stopped and started reading instead! I came across annaameier 's book and was super in love.
So I'll just talk about the first few chapters because that's what I want to do!!

Her prologue told us about the character Maryella who is 15 and dealt with a drug dealer and her mom who was a drug addict with what seems to be a physical abuse problem.

Chapter one came along and Maryellas mom was being all psychotic and ended up seizing which got her sent to the hospital so now the mom is going to some rehab center in Ohio but she was a big pain for Maryella oh and Maryella got home and her 11 yr old sister Mia was getting ready to kill herself.

Chapter two is when Alani steps in because he tells Maryella  that her mom owes his dad like 10 G's and she's like yo what! So she goes and talks to his dad, T, and gets him to sign a contract she's like a killer wannabe lawyer and she ends up paying 5 G's that day.

Chapter three is the first day of school and it really just consists of how she's super fashionable and it shows what she wore with a picture and Alani is there so she and him seem to flirt a little but I don't really think he's genuine because he just seems sus you know?

Okay that's the first three chapters! I'll continue with another chapter talking about the next couple! Omg annaameier please vote for this I would just die!
Oh and don't think I'm a stalker or creepy, I'm a fan & I got her picture from Instagram! I love you!