grease is not the word

my name is elphaba jefferson and i am sixteen years old. i live in manhattan with my parents. steven and mark. yes, they are gay. dont make a big deal about it you fucking fujoshis. 

i have spent my whole life enduring the utmost pain and suffering, a cycle of abuse worse than any poverty, worse than any other kind of cruelty. 

and today i put an end to it.

"jane!!!" my father screams from the kitchen. i cant tell which one. they are both men. all men sound the same. they use my birth name and i feel a surge of anger course through my veins. i am elphaba now, i mutter to myself. 

i ignore my fathers screams as i have something much more important to focus on- the tv before me. across the screen frolic several men dressed in tight leather jackets and skinny blue jeans. any other girl would be dying right now, especially at the sight of carlos penavega, one of the members of the superstar boyband big time rush. 

but for me, it isnt him. no no. 

its that amazing, talented, handsome, precious man with the pompadour hair. aaron tveit, our modern day danny zuko. 

i watch him as he sings and dances like its the last thing he will ever do and i can't help but wish, damn, how i wish i was that stage floor.

i get up from my cluttered desk and pull my long black witch hair out of my face, grabbing the microphone i stole from my high school drama club and i sing with aaron in perfect, angelic harmony "YOU KNOW THAT AINT SHIT WELL BE GETTIN LOTS OF TIT IN GREASE LIGHTNIN!!!"

its at that moment that both of my fathers rush to my bedroom and slam open the door. i feel like for a moment i cant even hear them over aarons beautiful voice. 

"JANE TURN OFF YOUR GOD DAMN SHITTING MUSICALS! I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF WHINY BRATTY SHOWTUNES! IF YOU WANT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BEHAVIOUR THEN IT WILL NOT BE UNDER MY ROOF!!!!"

and it was with that that i was out. i packed up my stuff in my hamilton themed backpack that had ' i am not throwing away my shot' written across the front in bold, gold text and grabbed my box of playbills and broadway memorabilia and then i left. damn right i will not throw away my shot. my shot of finding aaron and starting a new life of being loved and cherished for who i truly am.

  i made sure to slam the door as i exited stage right.

within a moment i was gone and wnadering the streets of the city, alone. 

it was quiet uptown.