chapter 1{met the devil}

Kokobiel's Pov

Kokobiel= a fallen Angel that means Angel of stars

I woke up...like usual...curled my hair, put on a black long sleeve shirt and a wine red skirt then red flats.

I went downstairs and got Captain Crunch cereal. Then I ate said bye to dad and left.

At hell

All the girls were Fangirling more than usual; then I found the cause...A boy; with mint green hair, brown eyes and looked like he had NO flesh. Like his skin was super soft/smooth.

So the most strong and compelling being ever "A hot Boy".

Then sadly...he walked up to me, "Why aren't you fangirling?" Them he winked Ewwww "Well Hun I don't fall for boys who literally came into this school and already got"I counted to 4 under my breath "200 girls already"I ended, Then left.

When I walked into class mr.BigSean said "You lil stupid ass bitch I don't fuck with you~~~" "k bitch then don't"I ended then...the devil walked in, oh god "Introduce yourself, pretty boy"

"Min yoongi" all girls yelled and cheered except for me. And just my luck...he sat beside me.

Finally, the school ended. I walked home with my brother Sorath

Sorath - a fallen angel to some whose number is 666.

Home

"KOKOBIEL COME; I WANT YOU TO MEET MY FRIENDS" Sorath yelled up. I walked downstairs. And saw that yoongi guy with 2 others one was my brother the other was emmoma jin.

And today I met the devil