about love in highschool

Once there was a little girl name moonlight and second little girl named Emilya there princess, princess moon is the daughter of naruto uzumaki and her mother is hinata hyuga that's why moon have different eyes her eyes are light green and light blue and has a shape of moon so that's why they cell her moonlight so this the story starts oh and Emilya is the princess of the nature and winter there cousin Emilya and moon.

Moonlight:*yawn* morning already how boring it was.
Maid:good morning princess!! It's time get ready for school your mother is wait at the dinner table and ur father is busy so get ready!?
Moonlight:other day of first day of school I hope Emilya go there.

(mean while with Emilya)

Emilya:i wonder if moon well go to the same school I just want her to go with me for school day or first day of school maybe I should texts her

(Mean while with moon)

Moonlight:*beep*ohh what we have here huh it's from Emilya I should text her right now

Moonlight text back toEmilya.

Emilya:*beep*oh it's moon I should call her *beep* hey mom whatcha doing?
Moonlight on the phone:*oh me I'm fine thanks for asking me so tell me are u going to the same school as me?*
Emilya:yes duh what else could it be I've missed you so much but I was alone no one else to play with me when we're little kids?
Moonlight on the phone:*im so sorry for not coming to your castle but I was busy doing something princess duty my mother would't let me go to see because more important is to become a queen*
Emilya:what!? Is that too soon to be a queen.
Moonlight:*yeah pretty boring so I'll call you later see u at school bye! *
Emilya:bye! Moon!

Moonlight done talking to Emilya they ended their call so moon and Emilya  are going to school.

TBC

(me:and before that end of part 1 what do you want me to make a love sense or drama sense or maybe gangsters what do u think comment down below and make sure u followin me and are u enjoying my story sorry about the line of this story so I u all happy not sad, so bye see u on part 2!)