O•N•E

??? P.O.V
I'll make him mine only mine.He'll regret having her.I'm way better.When she first came she already had a boyfriend named...

Taehyung.And he was the boy I was trying to get.But soon after he broke up with her and she was crying seeing her cry like that makes me happy.Later,a new boy came and I was dating Taehyung...soon I fell for him but me and Taehyung bully "Angel" which she isn't that's what everyone calls her but her real name is (Y/n).

She dated the boy and his name was...

                   ??? P.O.V

Oh hello I'm (Y/n) but people call me Angel because they say I'm a sweet loving girl.But I don't believe that.

I 'had' this boyfriend...

Information:

Name:(Lee Y/n) Siblings:Lee FelixParents:Died from fireFriends:Jeon Jungkook,Jung Hoseok,Kim Namjoon,Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Hwang Hyunjin,Bang-Chan, Woojin,Han,changbin,Lee Know, Seungmin,Kim A

Name:(Lee Y/n)
Siblings:Lee Felix
Parents:Died from fire
Friends:Jeon Jungkook,Jung Hoseok,Kim Namjoon,Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Hwang Hyunjin,Bang-Chan, Woojin,Han,changbin,Lee Know, Seungmin,Kim A.J,Twice.
Bullies:Taehyung,Black pink
Age:17

He was sweet,nice,adorable,overprotective.But this one day I saw him talking to a girl when I came in to see what is happening he grabbed the girl and made out with her a tear rolled down his cheek but I did not see it.I ran out crying and that girl he made out with was my bully 'Rosè'.
Next thing I know I fainted.Jimin ran to me and cried hard.When I wake up I relise I'm not in a house I usually come to and I look side to side and see Jimin!?

Me:"what do you want and why am I here?"
Jimin:''You fainted''

He said as he turned around I look at his eyes and they are puffy

Me:''why are your eyes like that?''
Jimin:''No reason''

Next thing I remember is that he cheated on me,so I get up and slam the door and put on my shoes and make my way down stairs.I leave the house

                 Jimin's P.O.V

I've been crying for the past hours and seeing Angel on my bed all lost made me cry even more but soon she left.I cried more.The reason why I cheated on her was-

I hear the door open and look out to see Felix,Angel's brother.

Felix:''tell me,why did you''
Me:''I HAVE MY REASONS''
Felix:''Angel loves you and you should not have done that she always tells me how much she loves you,but why do you cheat on her I'm not mad but I just want to know why''
Jimin:''I'll tell you but you can't tell her or things will get big''
Felix:''fine''