Reader Reference Sheet

~ Reader Reference Sheet ~

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 15

Quirk: Koi
Quirk Type: Mutant

Description: 

The Quirk "Koi" grants its user fish-like features and a long, sturdy tail. Upon their shoulders, forearms, thighs, calves, and back, the user features hard scales hidden beneath his/her skin, surrounded by a slightly reddish-orange tint. With the gills on their neck and sides, the user is able to breathe underwater for up to two hours at a time. Their webbed hands and the fins on their forearms paired with their powerful tail help the user to swim at a faster pace when in strong currents of water. 

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:

If submerged in water that is under 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celcius) for more than forty minutes at a time, the user's body will begin to slow down, decreasing their speed and the strength of their immune system as they spend more time in the water. The user does not react well to long, cold winter conditions. 

If the user overuses the power of their tail, or lifts anything too heavy for them to bear, they could experience severe cramps or pull muscles in their lower back. Because their tail is an extension of their spine, the user is very vulnerable to back pain due to the weight of their tail pulling against their back. For this reason, the user wears a custom-made back brace to counter the tension. The user's tail is sturdy and resistant, but if it is stepped on, it will be painful for the user.

The user's stomach area is very sensitive, hence the need for armor around their torso.

If the user spends too much time out of water (baths, showers), their skin will start to dry, and they will feel extremely thirsty. When exposed to extreme heat, the user's body can dry up. 

Fun Facts: 

The user has a wide variety of favorite foods, including peas, watermelon, lettuce, and rice. 

The user doesn't eat much during the winter (if they eat at all). Their body does not require food to survive during the winter, but they are able to eat. They just won't feel hungry. Their appetite does not come back until the Spring, when the weather starts to warm.