Rules

Hello all,

This chapter consists of the general guidelines, review format, and requesting instructions. I'll cut straight to the point. 

General guidelines:

1. Must be organized writing at least 1500 words or 5 chapters in length. I won't be doing reviews on rants or the sort.

2. One request per person at a time. You can submit another book (or the same book after edits) when I've completed your previous request.

3. Caution: If I find your use of language or mature content inappropriate, or I strongly disagree with statements you make, I will address it in the review and give my opinion. However, if I don't get far enough due to extreme content, you might not get a full length review. 

4. I intend to be quite straightforward in my reviews as they only represent my opinion. To you, the author, these reviews should only represent the opinion and reaction of one type of audience on one sample of your writing. Just reference, no biggie.

Review Format:

This is just a general format that may vary slightly depending on the book reviewed.

1. I will aim to read at least the first 3 chapters or first 1500 words, then I may decide to continue or stop depending on how I feel about your story. 

2. First impression at the end of Chapter 1

3. Where I stopped reading and why I stopped where I did.

4. My general afterthoughts. 

5. Something I liked, something I didn't like, and suggestions on possible improvements.

6. Will I follow this author or vote on/recommend this book at the time I finish this review and why.

Requesting instructions:

1. Inline comment your request form in the "Request Here" chapter on an OPEN queue.

2. Payment: When I get to your request, you will receive notification that I've added your book to one of my reading lists. Once a) and b) below is met, I will begin your review.

a.) Please PM me the following confirmation form within 3 days of being added to a reading list to avoid being removed from your current place in line:

One sentence reason why you wrote this book:
Title and author of your favourite book:

b.) Add this book to one of your reading lists, so you get notified when your review is ready, and you're on-board! :)
c.) Comment your thoughts and response on my review of your book once I publish it. (At least 50-100 words, just not something like "Oh, okay.")

3. Request form:

Name of author: (tag yourself)
Brief introduction of book content:

That's all for now, I may add more or make changes later if I have to.