Chapter IX

This is heart work,
And you can't think your way
Around this...

You've gotta feel your
Way through it

-butterflies rising

Bill was anxious, how could he not be? The woman that he was in love with hated him right now

Bill was anxious, how could he not be? The woman that he was in love with hated him right now. Or he thought she was. She had to be, right? How could she not be? But that wasn't all he was anxious about. He practically shouted his feelings at her, he just hoped she didn't actually get what he was implying.

Bailee was scared. How could she not be? The man she was in love with hated her right now. Or she thought he was. He had to be, right? How could he not be? But that wasn't all she was anxious about. She practically shouted her feelings at him, she just hoped he didn't actually get what he was implying.

Bailee being the stubborn Half-French woman she was, was not going to apologize first. So she just hoped that he would or else it would not turn out well.

Bailee sat in her room reading a book about niffler's when there was a faint knock on the door.

"Come in" She said without looking up from her book on her lap.

Then the door opened slightly and he slipped in the room and shut the door behind him.

"Yes, Bill?" She asked annoyed, still without looking up from her book.

"Fine whether we're having" he said and then cringed at the words that came out of his mouth. Bailee also cringed at this.

"You really suck at starting conversations" she stated while marking her page and closing her book then putting it on the other side of the bed.

"What exactly are you here for?" She asked him as she got up from under the five blankets she was reading under.

"I'm here to apologize" he said while looking down at his shoes and fiddling with his fingers. She sighed and raised her eyebrows at him implying that he goes on.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday and being daft" he said while sitting in the edge of the bed.

"You know you really don't have anything to apologize about. I was the one who started yelling and getting frustrated so it's not your fault." Bailee Said swallowing her pride.

"So friends again?" Bill asked her. She had no idea how much those words pained him to say and he had no idea how much it pained her to hear.

"Friends" She said. The words paining her and him both.

A week has passed and today all of the teenagers would be heading to Diagon Alley to get their new supplies for hogwarts. Only a few days ago had they gotten their hogwarts letters and Bailee's came with something a little extra. A head girl badge. Bailee had been ecstatic when she found out and she started jumping around. Bailee also wouldn't stop jumping up and down when she found out that Hermione, and Ron both became prefects.