💫

To my dearest Goofy,

    I hope you are rotting away there. How on the earth! did you even come up with such a priceless stupid idea? Is totally out of my level of understanding. Wait until I get my hands on you. The nerve you had to leave me in embarrassment is totally something you'll be perfectly paying for. In our eleven years of friendship you finally got the balls to confess. Only to flee away without even hearing out my reply. I hope this letter, may give you nightmares tonight buddy because the way you had me troubled and on edge, this whole evening by not answering my calls; will surly bring upon dire consequences! Seriously, think about it. I'm writing this letter to you in this twenty first century. Where technology has enhanced to a stage of easy communication through calls and messaging apps. But, what possibly can be done easily isn't working for us, is the sole reason- I had to pen them down in a paper for you. One day I swear, you'll drive me crazy with all your stupid antics. Believe me. I could go on and on, writing about all your foolish deeds. But would still have strength to curse you. That's the extent, of how much you rile my brain. I know, you're getting anxious reading all my rambles by now. But Goof, you left me as a nervous mess. I'll be taking my vengeance for this. Better call me back after reading this letter! Or I'll be booking a cab and stomping over to your place to give you a piece of my mind. So Jackass, if you're really serious about all you stated back there. Then start preparing because I'll be looking forward to our ideal date. Just for a warning, if you've any plans to give me 'creepy' clown boxes as a gift. Then, I'll make sure to get you a box filled with cockroaches so that we could even it out. Don't disturb your prankster mates for coming up with innovative ideas because I don't want them whining around me afterwards asking about details. I'll sue you afterwards, if something like that happens. There is no need for panicking Goof, it's just us spending time together. Moments like we had spend before, hanging out reading books and watching horror movies then ending the day with star gazing  in your tree house are just amazing. So don't go overboard planning because you believe, these won't work for dates. Simple ones could would work beautifully too. I'll hang you upside down from your window if you don't call me back, right after reading this all. Don't think, I'll go easy on you in our upcoming game of bridge because I'm your girlfriend now. Get ready to have an ice cream planted to your face, if you're defeated in game. I won't go easy on you Mr Can Divit, and I hope you're ready to lose to me.

Yours only,

Anahata Kshatriya