1

"Dribble it,pass it, WE WANT A BASKET"

The cheerleaders on the sidelines were screaming and cheering.

I was focusing on where the ball was going , It came my way I spiked it and it went over. The crowd went wild everybody jumped on me congratulating me. I just led us to the championship game in 3 months.

"Amari when you gone stop playing and fuck wit me?" Said Trey.

I smiled, "All them hoes you got you don't need me" I said.

He smirked at me, and I walked away. I walked in the locker room and everybody got quiet.

"Stop sneak-dissing, dirty bitches" I said loud enough for everybody to hear.

I'm a hot head with a bad ass temper, that's my biggest problem in life.

Anyways, I guess I'll introduce myself.

I am Amari Lashay Watson, I'm black skin I stand at 5'4 but I can play volleyball even with my little height. I play college basketball and I'm looking to get recruited. I'm 22 years old and my parents are both dead, all I have is myself.

I got my stuff out the locker room and walked out. There was cameras everywhere asking all types of questions.

"Are you dating ?"
"Are you pregnant?"
"Are you and the famous basketball player Tremaine Walker dating?"

I dropped my head smiling, I've always had a crush on him. It started in 6th grade we would always send notes, but in high school he became a hoe and he been that way up until now.

I made it to my car and pulled off to my house 2 hours away.

~ Trey POV ~

Move Bitch, I said to the hoe on the side of me.

It this get caught on camera, Amari gone see it and it's gone ruin my chances even more.

I got out my car and walked in my house, me and Amari stay across the street from each other, so I know she be seeing all the girls coming in and out of here. I ain't never see myself settling down witta girl if it wasn't with Amari. I've been crushing on her since 6th grade, but I ain't ready to settle down, cause I ain't tryna hurt her.

I gotta "girlfriend" too, but everybody think it's a rumor, but it's true. Even though I don't really want her, I just use her to get a nut she temporary as hell .

I dropped my bag at the door and skipped up the stairs, Alicia was laying in my bed sleep. I stripped myself and hopped in the shower.

~ Amari ~

I dropped my towel and put on black lace panties and bra. I dressed in a tan jogging suit and my white Air Force 1's.

I was feeling myself and shit, I grabbed my keys and got in my car

I was feeling myself and shit, I grabbed my keys and got in my car. I was finna go celebrate with the team and the boys on the basketball team.

After 10 minutes of driving I reached, the club. I soon found out the name of it was buddy's. It was a long ass line, but I'm me so I walked straight in.

I walked up the stairs to the VIP room,, getting stares from everybody. Yaw ain't never seen a bitch walk in the club.

Once I reached the top, I walked in seeing Ilani on Trey lap. I could've sworn he had a girlfriend but I just giggled ..  shaking my head, I went and sat next to, Trey brother Brian.

Brian : Wassup babygirl
Amari : Heyy ...
Brian : Come on lets go get some drinks.

He grabbed hand pulling me to bar. I got me a ice water but he ain't get nothing. (BRIAN IS GAY)

"I know, seeing Ilani in his lap made you feel some type of way" He said. " I mean of course, he was just tryna fuck wit me a minute ago but, I ain't trippn he ain't mines I said.

My song came on, I grabbed Brian hand pulling him to the dance floor, I start play twerking on him. When I get myself being pulled off the dance floor.

"Forreal Amari, you out here dancing on my brother knowing I want chu wassup wit dat ? He asked tilting his head.

"Forreal TREMAINE, you out here with bitches sitting on yo lap knowing that I low key wanted you wassup wit dat? I said tilting my head too.

"Listen, she came and sat on me. She didn't get a invite."

"Right, But you didn't push her off which makes the situation no better. Just move trey let me past" I said.

No .. he said picking me up, walking me to the private rooms upstairs. We made it in the room and he put me down, he backed me into a wall.

I looked up at him rolling my eyes, "I ain't bring you up here to have sex witchu, just need to set some rules" He said sliding his hand in my pants.

I gasped trying to get out of his grip, his fingered entered me pumping in and out slowly.

Rule number one, your mines and mines only got that ? He asked speeding up.

Mmmm.. yesss babyyy I moaned.

Number 2, we ain't believing no rumors the media come up with got it ?

Yesss .. I said, He continued & let my orgasm take over my body. My legs went limp but he caught me before I could fall.

He pecked my lips a few times, carrying me down the stairs. Once the cameras got view of us, they start recording and asking questions.

"Where are yaw coming from"
"are yaw together"
"Have you guys had sex yet"
"Amari are you pregnant"
"Trey weren't you just with ilani"
"Trey are you playing Amari"

"No, I'm not playing Amari .. Said trey. I rolled my eyes smiling. We made it to my car and I got in. He was outside of my car leaning in.

"You gone hit me up when you get home ma?"
Yes, Trey .. I said starting my car. I grabbed his chin pecking his lips. "Bye baby" He said. "Bye" I said.

I drove off, I pulled up at home 10 minutes later I went in taking my shoes and my clothes off.

I hopped in the shower, when I finished i put my shirt on. I hope he don't think everything sweet, he ain't hitting this no time soon. I  jumped in my bed going straight to sleep.

They got together quick for a reason !

Vote,Comment & Share !