Signing My Name

I was laying on the floor in a room, it had other rooms around it, but even though it was light I don't know what was around me. I lay there with my face looking towards the crack under the door. It was suddenly dark in my room as I stared into the blinding room in front of me, through the bottom of the door that was larger than it should be. Someone was in there, looking as if they were in a rush, like they were looking for something. I was sure she was a woman, but I couldn't tell you what she looked like.

As if sensing my presence, like I was who she was looking for the whole time, she kneeled to the ground and looked under the door straight into my eyes. Her eyes widened and she looked over me as if she could see behind me.

I back up afraid of her being able to know I was here, but not knowing why. I could see her fleeing out the place, as if the door was glass. Turning I found the reason I was here, even though I didn't remember coming to this place. A book stand stood there made of dark rich oak, on it was a book open to the middle and the words glowing gold. Beside it stood a man that was more beast than human thought he seemed to be in shadow so I couldn't get a good look at him, and watching all of us was a handsome man with pitch hair perfected with oil, and warm golden skin.

Fear and curiosity struck me as the beast man waved me to the book. In my hand was an oily pen and suddenly I was standing in front of the book hand hovering over a line. As I began to write my name I wondered if what I was writing was right. As if in response the handsome man behind me now huffed and muttered under his breath, "You could at least write my last name since..." I couldn't understand the rest of what he said, but I didn't feel the kind of fear, I felt I should have. Instead I was confused on what name to put and why he wanted me to put his name under it, even though deep inside I knew I was supposed to do what he mentioned. My hand hovered above the paper shaking as I tried to remember why I was writing my name in this book, and who he was, even though I did know him from somewhere....

This is a dream I had this past year, (2019) I couldn't really get a hold of it after waking up, at least until I had some help (wine) a month or so later. I will probably continue to write my dreams like this, especially the weird ones ha ha. Hopefully I can remember them enough to. And I knooow I need to finish the book, I've had such bad writer's block I ugh just thinking about it. I feel like it didn't accomplish anything I wanted it to, and the fact that it's so popular just blows my mind. Actually I am almost done with the next chapter surprisingly, even though you guys probably hate me for waiting so long right now.

Eyy do you guys like the singer Simon Curtis, his song The Dark 2: Return to the Dark was the only thing playing in my head as I had this dream. You know I wonder what would've happened in my dream if it continued, I wonder that a lot actually. What do you guys think was going on? I'm super curious!

Oh and by the way this dream happened before I even watched the new Sabrina, teenage witch series, I know I am a little late starting it but I thought the couple of similarities were interesting.