1

I close my watery eyes and hold my daughter closely. It's gonna be rough.

Ally

"Since we only have a few days before the tour ends. I wanna show you this baby girl I wrote a year ago" I smiled and the crowd went wide.

"One last time I need to be the one who takes you home.

One more time I promise.  after that i'll let you go

Baby i dont care if you got her in your arms. All i really care is you wake up by my side.

Cause one lat time I need to be the one who takes you home"

The crowd cheered one more time. "Well that's the end Allygiance! I love you!" I blowed a kiss and went back stage.

"That was nice, where the heck did that come from girl?" Mani says shocked. "Lauren" they had their eyes wide. I smiled. "Mama! Look!" Allyce shows me a drawing. "Wow!" I smiled. "Who's this baby?"I asked pointing the girl beside her. "Tia Lolo!" she smiles clapping her hands. "I-" the two aunts looked at me. "Allyce, honey let's go get ice pops?" Dinah says. "Make sure we get blue Tia Dinah!"I heard my daughter squeal.

"Have you heard about her new song?" I look to see Mani giving me her phone. I shook my head no. "Look at it" she pushes her phone towards me. "Why?" I raised a brow. "Just go!" she says.

I look to see the title.

Goodbye - Lauren Jauregui

Not a day comes that I don't wish you were near
But wherever you are I'm still holding you right here (here in my heart)

I hope and pray That I'll see you once again 'Til then I'll be looking forward to that day

Oh oh uh oh oh
We say hello a million time but the hardest thing to do is say goodbye

I wiped my tears. "Fuck you're crying Allyson what happened?" Dinah asked. "I hate myself" I said.