Prologue: And So It Starts...

Black was all she could see...

A soft groan escaping her lips...

Her eyes snap open as she looks around.

'Where am I?', she thought.

'What happened to me?', she questioned.

'Am I dead?', she asks once again.

She stands up slowly before walking towards the end of the forest she was once inside. She sees a dark city, lights shining as some type of music was heard from clubs.

She was about to turn away until a boy run to her. He caught her arm as she was almost hitting the floor after the impact. She looks up to see a man with grey hair.

She looks at him carefully and see him smile. "Hi. Sorry about that. It's just that I was kind of watching you since you were at the forest passed out. Please don't be scared. My Name is Kim Taehyung, code name: V. Nice too meet you."

The girl stays speechless as the male in front of her hugs her. She gasps." I-I'm sorry but... I'm confused. ", Taehyung pulls away and looks at her in the eye. She shyly looks at the city.

" You are in a new world. For as long as you want you can stay here. I'm your guardian Kim Taehyung, also known as V and I will guide you through this world. "

" But I- This is just all too weird! How can I even trust you?", Taehyung smiles. "That will take time. You can believe me now and let me keep you save or you can be alone...", [Name] frowns before looking at the man to see him smiling.

"I... I have a lot of questions but I will believe your words.", Taehyung smiles and picks her up. Hugging her tightly. "I knew you would say yes. I'll guide you through everything."

"Thank you, I guess... Um can I ask you something?".

"Sure.".

"Have I died?".

"That's for you to decide. Do you want to die or do you want to keep going?"
.
"That's not the type of answer I was hoping to hear.".

"Well those answers I won't be able to give. Please choose other questions."

[Name] nods. Taehyung places her down. A gentil breeze flies by and [Name] finally notices something. A crescent moon mark seen on Taehyung's forehead making her gasp. 'Where have I seen that mark before?', she though. She shrugged of. Suddenly a hand was holding hers and she was walking with Taehyung towards the city.

"Where are you taking me...?"

"To our house! I can't let anything happen to you. I need to be with you as much as possible. Alright?", [Name] smiles and nods as she finally intertwines her fingers with Taehyung's.

"I have two more people living with us. They are family members. My brother Kim Seokjin, he works as a doctor at a famous hospital. And then there is Jungkook. He is my half brother by the way. He works as a talented singer. He isn't really with us right now but he's coming to visit in two days. "

[Name] looks up to see Taehyung with a sad look on his face. [Name] sighs. "You must feel very lonely then...", Taehyung sighs. "It's not that... I have my older brother but I do miss Jungkook sometimes. We rarely see him."