Chapter 1 💞

Cassi 🖤
"Hurry up Ron we gotta go before both of us be late!" I shouted. I'm coming I'm coming my lil brother K'ron said coming down the stairs.

You Know I Have to Be to School before 7:30 I said. I still have to drop you off to Granny so you can catch the bus to school. "Well duh and when you going grocery shopping cause a Yunggin hungry K'ron said.Well When granny gives me the food stamp card and i get paid we both going to the Grocery store cause i have to get hygiene and house supplies.

We Both Hopped in my 2010 Dodge Charger and headed towards Granny house. Me & my brother have our own place because my grandma's house was getting crowded with my uncle & 2 little cousins living there so when I saved enough money to move out i got a reasonable apartment for me and my brother. We always make sure my grandma is straight like if she needs money or food or help with the bills I help her.

I Have 2 Jobs I cashier at Wal-Mart and hustle on the side. Only my grandma knows I sell, This is how i pay the bills in both households. We ain't got shit to do with our mom because she abused me and my brother one night we wanted to come with her and she wanted to go out so she beat us cause she was upset and kinda drunk. We both ran down the road to my grandma's house and told her what happened she took us to the hospital and they arrested our mom for Child abuse. She never wanted us to begin with she never cared about how we felt. She only cared about niggas,niggas that don't give a damn about her! But thats life 🤷🏾‍♀️.

I'm 16 and a Junior In High School and my brother is in 5th grade.I take care of him because if I don't who will.

"K'ron do you have everything?" Snacks,you got alll yo homework?, You got yo lunch? What about yo phone?"
Yess Nigga Can I Please go it's 6am and you askin all these questions i wanna go to sleep while I still can K'ron said. okay text me when you get out of school. Okay he said. LOVE YOU NIGLET I said "Love you too Ugly" He said closing the car door. I waited until he got into the house and pulled off
*Ding*
*Ding*
*Ding*
*Ding*
*Ding*
"Got Damn they blowin my phone up" I Said. Me and my friends have this group chat and we talk about everything and everybody!. If this group chat gets leaked we said what we said 🤣.

Convo:
Keke 💙🤞🏾:Yooo 6:53am
Lala 💞‼️:Good Morning crew🤣 6:54am
Mishaaa😻😛:Wea yall hoes at ? 6:54 am
Keke 💙🤞🏾: We waiting on Cassi 6:55am
Mishaa 😻😛:Cassi come get me ma can't take me this morning 🙄 6:55am
Cassi 🥵🖤: Alr on my way ‼️🙄6:58am
Cassi 🥵🖤: Oh and i Need my gas money 💰🤣 6:58am
Quisha: Shut the hell up ‼️ And Cassi Quez Looking For yo red ass 😂 7:00 am

Me & Quez Have nothing going on we are just partners for a project that I'm mostly doing all the work for! I'm not going to fail cause his fine ass don't wanna do the work.

Me and my People just pulled into the school parking lot.
"Ughh we just got here and here come that bitch Lisa"🙄 Lala said

Heyyy Casedi i like yo hair Lisa said in a funny tone.
Now I don't like this bitch but she always messing with me. Now I Remind yall we in a parking lot where there are no administrators so I can beat this bitch ass and not get in trouble.
You tryna be funny Bitch! I said
No But you funny Lookin Lisa said
Nah, Hoe yo mammy funny looking withcho cross- eyed ass ! I said
Hoe Don't speak on my mama cause i'll beat yo ass Lisa Said
Whatever Hoe You aint go do nun you boosie in front of yo friends so be gone I said walking away to the Cafeteria with my friends.

Feedback?😬
Comment‼️
AMOSC:LilMissMari12 😛