𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*     

Friday, March 8     

💕𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 

you may not see it--no you won't see this, but i still have a need in every single part of my body, to  pour these bottled up emotitons, pleading to come out. so i will let them out, and explore this world. dear yoongi, you laied on my lap, as my fingers ran through your natural black locks. i hummed as you rested peacefully on my lap. i smiled enjoying every last bit of you--the real you.  not the white washed yoongi, but the honey-skinned yoongi, not the stage yoongi, but the pouty sweet yoongi. the yoongi who pouts his lips as he sleeps, the yoongi who flashes his gummy smile to about everything. the yoongi that whisperes how he oh so dearly loves me. my yoongi.

i asked you what you wanted to do on your birthday, and the only thing you said was, 'i want to cuddle.' i smiled, of course i wouldn't let an offer like that down.

yoongi, 25 years from now, was the day you were born, and the day i fell inlove with you. the day my world only spinned for you. the day the flowers bloomed and the bee's buzzed. the day birds chirped and the ocean waved. the day life was alive agian.

i love everyting about you, the way you smile, they way you stare at me and call me beautiful as i do the most simplest tasks, the way you only have eyes for me. the way you moan for me or the way your breath tickles my neck. the way you hold me, as we snuggle in the  deep winter. you're gummy smile, and beautiful dark orb eye's. your honey dew skin, and attidute. i love it all, fuck im love sick.

what my point is, life is alive because of you. you deserve the world and much more. you made it baby! you made it.. 

happy birthday yoongs, may many achivments lay ahead <3- teary kay.

"we promised you to sing our music and prove who we are, agianst suppression and prejudice. and after 5 years, we are finally...we finally made it."- yoongi, bts

"the volume that army's take space in my heart, grew more and more. so now...i don't think i could live without you. we want to be army singers forever, so i'll try harder to be that singer, thank you."-my love, jungkook.

"armys, you are us, we are you. we love you."-our loves, bts.

    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*